A neutron walks into a bar...

jagec

Lifer
Apr 30, 2004
...and orders a drink. After he's done, he says to the bartender, "So what do I owe ya'?" And so the bartender responds, "Oh, you're free of charge."

...I just wanted to be part of the moment :(

iwearnosox

Lifer
Oct 26, 2000
A man walks into a bar with a slab of asphalt under his arm and says: "A beer please, and one for the road."

Eli

Super Moderator | Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: iwearnosox
A man walks into a bar with a slab of asphalt under his arm and says: "A beer please, and one for the road."
LOL...

imported_Phil

Diamond Member
Feb 10, 2001

:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

Ahahahahahaha, excellent threadjack :D

Chaotic42

Lifer
Jun 15, 2001
Originally posted by: jagec
...and orders a drink. After he's done, he says to the bartender, "So what do I owe ya'?" And so the bartender responds, "Oh, you're free of charge."

Now *that* is funny!

Yo Ma Ma

Lifer
Jan 21, 2000

:thumbsup:
:thumbsup:

OokiiNeko

Jun 14, 2003
One atom says to the other, "I think I lost an electron."
The other atom asks, "Are you sure?"
First one replies, "I'm positive."

booger711

Platinum Member
Jun 15, 2004
Originally posted by: OokiiNeko

bleh

LongCoolMother

Diamond Member
Sep 4, 2001
Originally posted by: OokiiNeko

w00t. science jokes! my chem teacher used to say them everyday and NOBODY laughed and he thought it was the best thing ever. we were all half dead.

boomdart

Jan 10, 2004
Heh, Heh, I laughed under my breath because i don't wanna wake up the other people sleeping here >_<

Funny stuff

element

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
Two fermions walk into a bar. One orders a drink. The other says "I'll have what he's having"

element

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
A man was crossing a road one day when a frog called out to him and said, "If you kiss me, I'll turn into a beautiful princess". He bent over, picked up the frog and put it in his pocket.
The frog spoke up again and said, "If you kiss me and turn me back into a beautiful princess, I will stay with you for one week." The man took the frog out of his pocket, smiled at it and returned it to the pocket.

The frog then cried out, "If you kiss me and turn me back into a princess, I'll stay with you for a week and do ANYTHING you want." Again the man took the frog out, smiled at it and put it back into his pocket.

Finally, the frog asked, "What is the matter? I've told you I'm a beautiful princess, that I'll stay with you for a week and do anything you want. Why won't you kiss me?"

The man said, "Look I'm an engineer. I don't have time for a girlfriend, but a talking frog is cool."

Nebor

Lifer
Jun 24, 2003
Originally posted by: element
A man was crossing a road one day when a frog called out to him and said, "If you kiss me, I'll turn into a beautiful princess". He bent over, picked up the frog and put it in his pocket.
The frog spoke up again and said, "If you kiss me and turn me back into a beautiful princess, I will stay with you for one week." The man took the frog out of his pocket, smiled at it and returned it to the pocket.

The frog then cried out, "If you kiss me and turn me back into a princess, I'll stay with you for a week and do ANYTHING you want." Again the man took the frog out, smiled at it and put it back into his pocket.

Finally, the frog asked, "What is the matter? I've told you I'm a beautiful princess, that I'll stay with you for a week and do anything you want. Why won't you kiss me?"

The man said, "Look I'm an engineer. I don't have time for a girlfriend, but a talking frog is cool."

Hahahaha. :beer:

NotoriousJTC

Golden Member
Nov 19, 2000

Heheh.