A big :beer; to ALL P&N posters

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Desturel

Nov 25, 2001
Originally posted by: JulesMaximus
I think most intelligent people could plainly see the republican's lack of substance in their campaign. I seriously don't see how anyone could have voted for McCain...yet he did capture most of the southern states, go figure.

:beer:

The great thing about it is when you look at the maps by county like on the MSNBC map, you'll notice that large cities tend to be Democratic while counties without large cities are Republican. It's like saying "If you are forced to interact with other people on a daily basis, you are more likely to be a Democrat. If you like to live out in the middle of nowhere you are more likely to be a Republican"

Look at Georgia for example.

Dec 26, 2007
Originally posted by: dmcowen674
Originally posted by: Barack Obama
You guys made this election season memorable :beer:

Here's looking to the next four years of partisian hackery :beer:

I must have done well for posters wanting to put a bullet through my skull.

I've been on here 10 years and that's a first.

dmcowen674
Lifer

I do believe 1999-2008 is 9 years. Forgive me if I am wrong Mr. Most-Educated-American-on-the-Internet. ;)

:beer: to all though :)

seemingly random

Diamond Member
Oct 10, 2007
Originally posted by: dmcowen674
Originally posted by: JulesMaximus

I think most intelligent people could plainly see the republican's lack of substance in their campaign. I seriously don't see how anyone could have voted for McCain...yet he did capture most of the southern states, go figure.

:beer:

The south needs an ass kicking again.
Let me know just before, so I can slip quietly out the backdoor.