90 degrees.

lxskllr

No Lifer
Nov 30, 2004
Yea, it eats shit. I leave the house angry every day, and the fucking rain is making the stupid grass grow. I'm || close to taking a couple grand to the tree guy, and buying enough trees to cover every square inch of this property, and making this place fully wooded :^S

Red Squirrel

No Lifer
May 24, 2003
www.anyf.ca
Sounds nasty. We had our fair share of nasty heat this summer but it's finally done now. Had some hot days in August but now that it's September it's pretty much the usual 10-15 degrees with rain. I finally finished my deck though, it was just way too hot to do earlier the work was going slow. Days are much shorter now, and Canada Geese are heading south. Crazy to think it's almost Christmas time.

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
Sounds nasty. We had our fair share of nasty heat this summer but it's finally done now. Had some hot days in August but now that it's September it's pretty much the usual 10-15 degrees with rain. I finally finished my deck though, it was just way too hot to do earlier the work was going slow. Days are much shorter now, and Canada Geese are heading south. Crazy to think it's almost Christmas time.

OH FUCK MY HAIRY JEW ASS!

I forgot to tell you, last week early in the morning I saw a hundred geese flying south.
It was 80 degrees outside.

Captante

Lifer
Oct 20, 2003
Yea, it eats shit. I leave the house angry every day, and the fucking rain is making the stupid grass grow. I'm || close to taking a couple grand to the tree guy, and buying enough trees to cover every square inch of this property, and making this place fully wooded :^S

Could just go the "gravel" option ... never cut the grass again! :D

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
I just barely managed to get my lawn mowed yesterday and it was almost too thick for my crummy little electric Kobalt.
Now I'm glad I got in there when possible. Not gonna be dry for days. Its still raining heavy and news says it will trickle well into the evening.

BoomerD

No Lifer
Feb 26, 2006
Accuweather was predicting 90 degrees here for Monday...that's almost unheard of. Thankfully they revised their forecast to a much more comfortable 75.
It's comfortably warm here atm. Accuweather sez 77. Feels about right. Still warm enough I'm not going out in the sunshine unless I have a damned good reason.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
The "tornado buldge" passed right over my house area, but never turned into a tornado....it was an interesting 48 minutes, for sure.

Doug Kammerer was very excited about this situation, explaining it for like, 2 hours on the second, and I was seriously rapt into all of it, haha.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
OH FUCK MY HAIRY JEW ASS!

I forgot to tell you, last week early in the morning I saw a hundred geese flying south.
It was 80 degrees outside.

I'm under a canuck geese fly zone--morning in, morning out, every day. It seems that I am in between 2 happy ponds and lakes, and vast fields that they enjoy (lots of USDA property around)

It's like fucking B-52s of flying assholes over the house, twice a day. And I get to hear all of it.

• Haha
Reactions: highland145

BoomerD

No Lifer
Feb 26, 2006
The "tornado buldge" passed right over my house area, but never turned into a tornado....it was an interesting 48 minutes, for sure.

Doug Kammerer was very excited about this situation, explaining it for like, 2 hours on the second, and I was seriously rapt into all of it, haha.

The shape or outline of a male genitals

How idiots spell the word [bulge].

the state in which ones eyes become glossy and red, ones stomach calls for food and ones brain cannot find the words. an extreme state of high. the term buldge is used when said stoner realizes after about five minutes that theyve been a.)rambling or b.) silent. typically, the potheads eyes and mouth will open wide, followed by a large gasp of air and with the exhale BULDGEEE

Nov 20, 2009
We just started Second Summer here in the states.

kt

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2000
It's like 8(46F) with the windchill here lol. Honestly, I'll take it at this point after going through 30's (86F) almost all summer.
You think 86F is hot? That's cool weather for us. It's going to hit 105F today and tomorrow it will be 115F.

Red Squirrel

No Lifer
May 24, 2003
www.anyf.ca
You think 86F is hot? That's cool weather for us. It's going to hit 105F today and tomorrow it will be 115F.

Yeah, no thanks. No idea how people live in those places honestly. That's just brutal. I hate being drenched in sweat just because I stepped outside for a minute.

BoomerD

No Lifer
Feb 26, 2006
Dammit...I need to paint some trim for my greenhouse...it's cool outside (59 freedom degrees and 88% humidity) and the marine layer is so thick it's misty...MAYBE later today...or not.

thestrangebrew1

Diamond Member
Dec 7, 2011
Yea it's supposed to be 106 tomorrow and 110 on Sunday, then back down to around 103 Monday. I think by Wednesday it's supposed to drop below triple digits again. It's not usually this hot in September for us. Looking forward to it cooling off so I can plant some seed in my back yard.

• Wow

BudAshes

Lifer
Jul 20, 2003
Supposed to be in the 100's this weekend here. I feel for the firefighters. We've lost almost a 1000 residences in Santa Cruz and San Mateo county in the CZU lightning fires over the last couple weeks. That is a lot of homeless families. We are lucky to be back in our home this week. Actually lost more houses here than in the 1989 earthquake.

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
Yeah, no thanks. No idea how people live in those places honestly. That's just brutal. I hate being drenched in sweat just because I stepped outside for a minute.
I spent 3 years in the Mojave.
As weird as it sounds, you get used to it.
In fact if you're really skinny, you actually like it.

Orlando on the other hand......

BoomerD

No Lifer
Feb 26, 2006

Red Squirrel

No Lifer
May 24, 2003
www.anyf.ca
I spent 3 years in the Mojave.
As weird as it sounds, you get used to it.
In fact if you're really skinny, you actually like it.

Orlando on the other hand......

Yeah I don't think I would ever get used to that. Maybe get used to the heat part to some degree, but the constant sweating is just so miserable and that's the part that makes it worse really. Probably sunburn near instantly too, and covering up more just makes the sweating part works, can't win either way.