7th Annual Holiday Season Race in Folding@Home

Page 13 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Uppsala9496

Diamond Member
Nov 2, 2001
Thanks for organizing the race and keeping up with the stats Peter.
It was a fun race. 9 less cores this year, with no additional hardware additions, and I outproduced my numbers from last year.

biodoc

Diamond Member
Dec 29, 2005
Well done Folders & Firecats. :cool:

I always look forward to our December race. Thanks Peter, for organizing the race and keeping up with the stats. I for one appreciate it. :thumbsup:

and

Happy New Year to everyone.

Great job all!! :):thumbsup:

Thanks Peter!! :)

salvorhardin

Jan 30, 2003
Happy New Year everyone. Congrats to the team on a well crunched month and a thanks to Peter for the stats.

ZipSpeed

Golden Member
Aug 13, 2007
Much appreciated for the stats, Peter. Congrats to everyone, and of course the big winner is the science. I'll be winding down my two rigs and will be focusing on WCG again. Hoping to get around to overclocking my 3770K as well. See you soon December 2013 and Happy New Year!

PCTC2

Diamond Member
Feb 18, 2007
Nice folding everyone and thanks Peter for putting this together again.

If I had one wish about it... is I wish I could've ran more towards the end. I had a lot more systems... but I didn't have time to run F@H.

geecee

Platinum Member
Jan 14, 2003
I'm a bit late, but thanks for organizing this and keeping us all updated, Peter. Really a great month production-wise. I was personally hoping to reach a million points for the month, but I guess I need more firepower to do that. I guess I'll have to save up for a new video card for next year's race. Congratulations and happy new year to everyone!