3 Israeli settlers convicted for attempted bombing of Arab school

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

ThePresence

Elite Member
Nov 19, 2001
Originally posted by: VioletAura

These were not attacks on british soldiers (terrorist attacks on british soldiers isn't right anyway):
Then you are probably against terrorist attacks on Israeli soldiers too?
August 20, 1937 - June 29, 1939 During this period, Zionists carried out a series of attacks against Arab buses, resulting in the death of 24 persons and wounding 25 others.

December ll, 1947 Six Arabs were killed and 30 wounded when bombs were thrown from Jewish trucks at Arab buses in Haifa; 12 Arabs were killed and others injured in an attack by armed Zionists on an Arab coastal village near Haifa.

December 13,1947 Zionist terrorists, believed to be members of Irgun Zvai Leumi, killed 18 Arabs and wounded nearly 60 in Jerusalem, Jaffa and Lydda areas. In Jerusalem, bombs were thrown in an Arab market-place near the Damascus Gate; in Jaffa, bombs were thrown into an Arab cafe; in the Arab village of Al Abbasya, near Lydda, 12 Arabs were killed in an attack with mortars and automatic weapons.

December 19, 1947 Haganah terrorists attacked an Arab village near Safad, blowing up two houses, in the ruins of which were found the bodies of 10 Arabs, including 5 children. Haganah admitted responsibility for the attack

December 29, 1947 Two British constables and 11 Arabs were killed and 32 Arabs injured, at the Damascus Gate in Jerusalem when Irgun members threw a bomb from a taxi
Sources?
That is just the tip of the iceberg. I'm sure these came up during your in-dept study of zionist terrorist groups and you accidentally forgot about them.
rolleye.gif
My in-depth study of Zionism and Israel comes from living there and serving in the military there. Where did you do your studies?

0roo0roo

No Lifer
Sep 21, 2002
Originally posted by: tcsenter
So Israel arrests, prosecutes, and imprisons Israelis found to be plotting attacks against Palestinian children, while Palestinians honor suicide bombers and dance in the streets when a bus load of Israeli children are blown to bits, making no pretense that they believe it is wrong.

But Israel is the 'bad guy'.
rolleye.gif

lol yes, gotta love the different standards:)

and don't even post about zionist bombings from decades ago when the arabs were doing the same and calling for the slaughter of jews. and busy trying to carry it out.

and do you remember what israel did to its terrorist side? it turned upon itself and destroyed it. something the palestinians did not do. and remember, at this time the palestinians were NOT occupied. they rallied around their terrorists because of their intense hatred for the simple fact of israels existence. it continues today.

ChicagoMaroon

Dec 10, 1999
Originally posted by: lozina
Originally posted by: ChicagoMaroon
Originally posted by: lozina
I'd like to see evidence of Palestinians "dancing in the street when a bus full of women and children blow up". I could just as easily say Israelis dance in the street when a gunship fires a missile into a crowd of children.

ASK AND YE SHALL RECEIVE

There are of course many more examples, just search say, the AP Newswire.

LoL, with the extremely high standards that have been expected lately by people asking others to support a claim, this is an absolute joke. Thanks for the comic relief though.

Yes, yes, I know in your world, you think those pictures were probably Photoshopped.

I told you to search the AP Newswires, but hey since you're too lazy to, end of discussion.

Miramonti

Lifer
Aug 26, 2000
They're not terrorists imo, they're extremely angry and rageful towards the palestinians and this is only a symptom of it. As long as that's the level of emotion between both the israeli's and the palestinians, everyones capable of being a "terrorist".

VioletAura

Banned
Aug 28, 2003

Then you are probably against terrorist attacks on Israeli soldiers too?

The British soldiers weren't slaughtering the native populace, but the IDF does. Israeli soldiers are uniformed terrorist, and evolved form of the original terrorist groups. The terrorist attacks against the British were undeserved.

My in-depth study of Zionism and Israel comes from living there and serving in the military there. Where did you do your studies?

That explains your brainwashing.

As for sources, find them yourself (keywords "zionist terrorist"), you need to do a bit of learning, or you already know but are in denial. This is common knowledge. It is a shame so many people have been led to believe that the poor innocent little israelis are being killed by evil Palestinian hell spawn for no reason at all, when the israelis are no better.

her209

No Lifer
Oct 11, 2000
Israel: OMG, the Palestinians are blowing us up with their C4 and throwing rocks at us. Help us. All we have are helicopters and tanks. :(

kaizersose

Golden Member
May 15, 2003
Originally posted by: her209
Israel: OMG, the Palestinians are blowing us up with their C4 and throwing rocks at us. Help us. All we have are helicopters and tanks. :(

i dont get it, do helo's and tanks help you spot a terrorist dressed as a orthodox jew??

her209

No Lifer
Oct 11, 2000
Originally posted by: kaizersose
i dont get it, do helo's and tanks help you spot a terrorist dressed as a orthodox jew??
No, but they sure do make killing "terrorists" a lot more easier. I mean, there must be a terrorist in that group of people standing around over there. Let's shoot a mortar round over there. Oh whoops, you got maimed, shot, or killed. My bad.

0roo0roo

No Lifer
Sep 21, 2002

you must be kidding. they have gunmen, rockets, loads of explosives hidden amoung the houses and stone throwers who are all trying to kill.

suicide bombers infected with hepatitis and other deseases have already been used. a walking biological weapon.

kaizersose

Golden Member
May 15, 2003
No, but they sure do make killing "terrorists" a lot more easier. I mean, there must be a terrorist in that group of people standing around over there. Let's shoot a mortar round over there. Oh whoops, you got maimed, shot, or killed. My bad.

i am glad you have decided to introduce such elegant arguments to the debate, very productive.

ThePresence

Elite Member
Nov 19, 2001

The British soldiers weren't slaughtering the native populace, but the IDF does. Israeli soldiers are uniformed terrorist, and evolved form of the original terrorist groups. The terrorist attacks against the British were undeserved.
Are you really going to inform me how the IDF operates? By slaughtering the populance? You really have no clue. IDF training, which I went through, concentrates intently on preserving the lives of the innocent. So please don't try telling me about how the IDF kills innocent civillians.
That explains your brainwashing.
MY brainwashing? lol.
As for sources, find them yourself (keywords "zionist terrorist")
I did, the links that showed up were mostly laughable.
you need to do a bit of learning, or you already know but are in denial.
Okay, you'll teach me.
This is common knowledge. It is a shame so many people have been led to believe that the poor innocent little israelis are being killed by evil Palestinian hell spawn for no reason at all, when the israelis are no better.
This needs no answer.

LilBlinbBlahIce

Golden Member
Dec 31, 2001

No they just help you get back at them by entering Palestinian territory with impunity, destroying what you want, killing a few stone throwers, who according to geniuses like Oroo Oroo are trying to "kill" the people sitting in the depleted uranium covered tanks that America gives Israel like candy, and show your military might. Then there is the obligatory "blame the Palestinian Authority" spiel. Has any of this helped stop suicide bombings? Y'all know the answer to that.

kaizersose

Golden Member
May 15, 2003
Originally posted by: LilBlinbBlahIce

No they just help you get back at them by entering Palestinian territory with impunity, destroying what you want, killing a few stone throwers, who according to geniuses like Oroo Oroo are trying to "kill" the people sitting in the depleted uranium covered tanks that America gives Israel like candy, and show your military might. Then there is the obligatory "blame the Palestinian Authority" spiel. Has any of this helped stop suicide bombings? Y'all know the answer to that.

we dont give israel any tanks, they have developed their own.

"Then there is the obligatory "blame the Palestinian Authority" spiel. Has any of this helped stop suicide bombings? " you refuted your own point. the PA is at fault because they do not crack down on the terrorists operating within the west bank. this allows hamas and islamic jihad to operate with impunity and carry out attacks. they had a chance to crack down when abbas asked arafat for backing from the police forces and arafat hung him out to dry.

if a gang was robbing banks in the US and the police knew who they were and where they lived but refused to arrest them, would you not be angry with the police? substitute "robbing banks" with "bombing civilians" and "police" with "PA".

tk149

Diamond Member
Apr 3, 2002
Originally posted by: ThePresence
Link
These idiots should burn in hell. With all that's going on there, these bastards decide to drop to the level of the terrorists. I hope they get life in prison.
Targeting CHILDREN is a completely unjustifiable terrorist act. I hope these demonspawn get reamed by cattle prods everyday for the rest of their lives.

VioletAura

Banned
Aug 28, 2003
Are you really going to inform me how the IDF operates? By slaughtering the populance? You really have no clue. IDF training, which I went through, concentrates intently on preserving the lives of the innocent. So please don't try telling me about how the IDF kills innocent civillians.

This would be laughable if it wasn't so sad.

The IDF protects only israeli lives. Palestinians are nothing but targets. If what you say is true, then tank shells wouldn't be fired at rock throwers, houses wouldn't be demolished with the occupants still inside, or helecopters wouldn't fire rockets into crowded streets. Maybe you were in the wrong army, or you were a meter maid or they gave you the wrong manual, but it seems preserving the lives of Palestinian civilians is the lowest priority of the IDF.

ThePresence

Elite Member
Nov 19, 2001

The IDF protects only israeli lives. Palestinians are nothing but targets. If what you say is true, then tank shells wouldn't be fired at rock throwers, houses wouldn't be demolished with the occupants still inside, or helecopters wouldn't fire rockets into crowded streets. Maybe you were in the wrong army, or you were a meter maid or they gave you the wrong manual, but it seems preserving the lives of Palestinian civilians is the lowest priority of the IDF.

You are telling me how the Israeli military operates, when I served in it and you didnt. Interesting.

VioletAura

Banned
Aug 28, 2003

You are telling me how the Israeli military operates, when I served in it and you didnt. Interesting.

You are either covering your ass by lying, or in complete denial.

Al Capone considered himself a "public benefactor" why would I expect any different from the israelis?
No one would see themselves in a bad way. I don't even think bin Laden would call himself a terrorist.

ThePresence

Elite Member
Nov 19, 2001

Al Capone considered himself a "public benefactor" why would I expect any different from the israelis?
No one would see themselves in a bad way. I don't even think bin Laden would call himself a terrorist.

Again, you know more about it then I do. You know that I'm lying because you watch CNN. You're even an amateur psychoanalyst. Congratulations. This childish conversation is over.

0roo0roo

No Lifer
Sep 21, 2002

you are truely ignorant. many times the idf sends in soldiers on foot to minimize civilian casuatlies. if the idf regarded human life as disposable as the palestinians, it would be mass slaughter.