2021 NFL offseason: The most dramatic soap opera of an offseason

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

KMFJD

Lifer
Aug 11, 2005

Tebow's back.

(And it will be interesting to see his Gridiron Heights parody)
No matter what he does, he still beat the Steelers in the playoffs and i find that f^%king hilarious :)

Best of luck Tim

pete6032

Diamond Member
Dec 3, 2010
So salty, that Ryan Clark.
TIL Tebow played for the Jets, Patriots, and Eagles.

Edit - OK I looked it up and he didn't crack the Patriots or Eagles rosters. He failed to beat out Matt Barkley in Philly for the 3rd string QB spot.

Torn Mind

Lifer
Nov 25, 2012
Chris Simms seems to have a very good track record ranking QBs.

So, maybe the Jets will be the ones to break the #2 QB curse?

LikeLinus

Lifer
Jul 25, 2001
Falcons are trading Julio Jones to the TN Titans. Jones had an off year in 2020 with "only" 770 yards in 9 games, lol. Between him and Henry running everyone over, the offense should be a blast to watch this year.

Reactions: Captante

KMFJD

Lifer
Aug 11, 2005
Falcons are trading Julio Jones to the TN Titans. Jones had an off year in 2020 with "only" 770 yards in 9 games, lol. Between him and Henry running everyone over, the offense should be a blast to watch this year.
Titans play-action game is gonna be murder on teams, between him and AJ, will you double team one of them or keep 8 in the box vs Henry?

LikeLinus

Lifer
Jul 25, 2001
Titans play-action game is gonna be murder on teams, between him and AJ, will you double team one of them or keep 8 in the box vs Henry?
That's why I'm excited to see the offense with Henry, Jones and Brown. It's unfortunate that we lost our starting TE, but I think the Titans have enough stars to take them to the Super Bowl. We shall see. :D

ondma

Platinum Member
Mar 18, 2018
That's why I'm excited to see the offense with Henry, Jones and Brown. It's unfortunate that we lost our starting TE, but I think the Titans have enough stars to take them to the Super Bowl. We shall see. :D
Yea, the Titans seem to be loaded. Tannehill is under rated as well at QB.
I am a Brady fan, then the Vikings, but barring either one of those in the SB, I would like to see some new blood win the big one: i.e. Titans, Chargers, Browns, Bills. I think they all have a chance. I would also like to see the Lions do well and validate Goff. Personally, I think he got a raw deal from the Rams, and it was absurd the price they paid for Stafford (aka, a slightly better version of Kirk Cousins). I know it is a team game, but seriously, they gave up a starting QB and 2 first round picks for a QB that has not won a playoff game in 12 seasons? Unbelievable.

Captante

Lifer
Oct 20, 2003

While the "music city miracle/fix" (aka: the league didn't want another Bills SB lol) still sticks in my craw a bit, but I do like the current teams chances.

Titans, Chargers, Browns, Bills

The Chargers have improved quite a bit but I think making the playoffs this year is about the best you can realistically expect... and in the AFC West even that may be a bit of a reach.

Cleveland has the talent "on paper" but I'll believe it when I see it.

Titans and Bills BOTH have a decent shot though.

Last edited: