20 yr old becomes an angry drunk on a airplane

ShookKnight

Dec 12, 2019
This piece of shit got wasted and decided to fight everyone on an airplane... after a couple of guys turned her down for some sex.

She is 20 and looks like she is 38.. I am sure her looks will only get better from here on out...
23093786-7859891-Demi_Burton_is_pictured_outside_Minshull_Street_Crown_Court_in_M-a-1_1578396708932.jpg

Also, that thing on her lip; mole or herpes?

I bet it's herpes.

Jaskalas

Lifer
Jun 23, 2004
What, no greater commentary to share on the ills of society. No wisdom on the perils of drinking and our need for prohibition or common decency?
So what then, is the purpose of dunking on an obviously ill and distraught stranger?

Person needs help... news at 11. You could walk 10 blocks and find 10 more just like her.

Reactions: ch33zw1z

ShookKnight

Dec 12, 2019
What, no greater commentary to share on the ills of society. No wisdom on the perils of drinking and our need for prohibition or common decency?

So what then, is the purpose of dunking on an obviously ill and distraught stranger?
Person needs help... news at 11. You could walk 10 blocks and find 10 more just like her.
A personality disorder is not a mental illness.

MagnusTheBrewer

IN MEMORIAM
Jun 19, 2004
Some folks are angry drunks. This isn't a one off. She knows how booze affects her and thinks it will be different next time.

Reactions: DarthKyrie

IronWing

No Lifer
Jul 20, 2001
As an airplane is about to crash, a female passenger jumps up frantically and announces, "If I'm going to die, I want to die feeling like a woman."

She removes all her clothing and asks, "Is there someone on this plane who is man enough to make me feel like a woman?"

A man stands up and slowly walks toward the woman, unbuttoning his shirt as he walks. He is a hunk, ripped, dreamy eyes. The woman gasps. As he reaches the woman, his well muscled chest almost touching her naked body, he hands her the shirt and says,

"Iron this!"

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
As an airplane is about to crash, a female passenger jumps up frantically and announces, "If I'm going to die, I want to die feeling like a woman."

She removes all her clothing and asks, "Is there someone on this plane who is man enough to make me feel like a woman?"

A man stands up and slowly walks toward the woman, unbuttoning his shirt as he walks. He is a hunk, ripped, dreamy eyes. The woman gasps. As he reaches the woman, his well muscled chest almost touching her naked body, he hands her the shirt and says,

"Iron this!"
That was so bad I just had to report you -- hahahaaaaa….j/k

Feb 4, 2009
I don’t know why they even serve alcohol on a plane. Only person paying for that over priced crap obviously has a drinking problem, then the airline is like wut?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Jaskalas

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
This piece of shit got wasted and decided to fight everyone on an airplane... after a couple of guys turned her down for some sex.

She is 20 and looks like she is 38.. I am sure her looks will only get better from here on out...
23093786-7859891-Demi_Burton_is_pictured_outside_Minshull_Street_Crown_Court_in_M-a-1_1578396708932.jpg

Also, that thing on her lip; mole or herpes?

I bet it's herpes.
That shit's gonna look really bad in 10 years. Check her blood for meth

pete6032

Diamond Member
Dec 3, 2010
I don’t why they even serve alcohol on a plane. Only person paying for that over priced crap obviously has a drinking problem, then the airline is like wut?
Agreed. I'm not really interested in drinking something on an airplane that will make me need to get up and pee, nor do I want to spend $8 on a beer in an airport before getting onto a plane. The only time I've ever had alcohol on a plane is when we get the Southwest drink tickets for free.

A couple of times I have had early morning flights on Southwest and I will see people order a Miller Lite at 9AM, blegh.

Homerboy

Lifer
Mar 1, 2000
She doesn't look that bad. where was that whm dude when he could have scored some easy poon?

Agreed - maybe it's just the middle-aged man in me, but I would have happily stepped up and taken one for the team (or given one in this scenario I guess)

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Actually, with the loss of cognitive functions and inhibitions, among people who don't have highly developed coping mechanisms, a drunken state will cause people to act out how they feel. Both women and men suffer from feelings of sexual inadequacy which they want to mask by appearing to be promiscuous.

Jaskalas

Lifer
Jun 23, 2004
I called Trump a fat orange sack of shit.

Am I being derogatory towards men?
There are some obvious differences between a nobody stranger, Jane Doe, and the President of the United States. I can't imagine why anyone would want to speak of POTUS, rather than a complete stranger / private individual. ;)

See, the President is relevant. Literally orders political assassinations, bombings of other countries, that guy can single handedly start world wars.

Meanwhile... we've a topic on the typical experience on an airplane these days. Only you didn't speak to a greater issue, or legit reason for discussion. The OP was limited to just the person. Not even "How did we get to this?", which affords discussion beyond the human subject. Which IMO would be the only reason not to lock this - is if we took this from an assault of a stranger to something to debate.

As others have said, we probably shouldn't let people get drunk on an airplane.