$20 off $99 Amazon Electronics! EXPIRES TONIGHT Midnight PST!

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Noirish

Diamond Member
May 2, 2000

<< Is it just me or has Amazon become this big empty electronics store with the labels still on the shelves but nothing in stock? :( Bump for savings if you can find something you want and it's available! >>

i think what they are doing is "surveying".
they try to bring more electronics to its store but first it wants to know the demands of them.
i guess if enough people say, notify me when it's available, it will become "available" eventually.
just a thought...

TBC

Nov 27, 2001

<< Is it just me or has Amazon become this big empty electronics store with the labels still on the shelves but nothing in stock? :( Bump for savings if you can find something you want and it's available! >>

I've noticed that too.

I also don't understand why they didn't include software with this deal. I would bet they make more profit off software than they do electronics.

crypticlogin

Diamond Member
Feb 6, 2001

<< i think what they are doing is "surveying".
they try to bring more electronics to its store but first it wants to know the demands of them.
i guess if enough people say, notify me when it's available, it will become "available" eventually.
just a thought...
>>

That makes sense if the item has the notify feature, but I see a lot more "limited availability" items with the only option being to buy from a zShop.

AlwaysWong

Nov 7, 2000
Wait... how can you PM the SP90? Won't your receipt show a purchased price of $79.99? Can't exactly PM 79.99 to the 79.95 price at ecost, can you?

Braves

Banned
Dec 16, 2001
is the sp90 really worth it? I'm not a big CD Player user but I would like a new one. There seem to be a lot of mixed reviews out there for this and I'm kind of hesitating whether to buy it or not

Braves

Banned
Dec 16, 2001
i'm debating whether or not to use the free shipping on my rio volt sp90 right now. If I do standard shipping my riovolt ships on the 18th and gets here by the 21st-22nd. If I do free shipping and save 6$ then it ships on the 25th and doesn't get here for another half a month.

tpoj

Mar 6, 2000
Sandisk Compactflash was rated very slow at dpreview.com
$10 Cheaper but also slower than Vikings

dlaw

Golden Member
Oct 18, 2001
Helped my GF to get a VisorEdge for $159.99. Good price!!!! And they have sliver, which Staples doesn't.

gswpete

Nov 20, 2001

<< sweet!

got my riovolt sp90 For:

99.99 - $20.00 Coupon - $20 Rebate = $59.99 Shipped! w00t!
>>

What can you send in as the reciept for the rebate? A print out of the email conformation?

seribellum

Dec 10, 2001
With this Viking 256mb card and my existing Kingston 128mb, I'm gonna have to one long vacation to even come close to using these puppies up. :D

sleepdragon

Golden Member
Oct 27, 1999
another day, another code... :)
wondering when will amazon stop giving out new codes..
probably whenever i decide to finally order something..O_O

bigbigsavings

Elite Member
Jan 16, 2000
It's great that they keep extending the codes, but it sucks for me to have rushed and stayed up picking a DVD player, when I could have done it another day :( I hope this isn't a "new" thing for them, changing codes every day.

Alex

IshmaelLeaver

Golden Member
Feb 19, 2001
I hope this isn't a "new" thing for them, changing codes every day.

why not? with that and the free shipping, we all win.