$20 off $99 Amazon Electronics! EXPIRES TONIGHT Midnight PST!

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

oboeguy

Diamond Member
Dec 7, 1999
Thanks, dude! I got my parents a USR SoundLink toy for broadcasting digital music around the house, and myself a 128MB Memory Stick for the digicam.

KiltedFool

May 30, 2001
I want to use this for an external CDRW that's USB 2.0 compatible, but the main one listed(that also has a rebate), the Iomega, has some horrible reviews for software.

Anyone got any preference or recommends for an external that takes advantage of this deal?

KF

lebowsky

Jan 22, 2002
Man! I just bought the Linksys BEFW11S4 for $152 last week! I could have had the sucker for $132 free shipping! Will amazon price match themselves? Yeah, right.

Duplicate question on amazon's pricematch policy - sorry. But do they?

Mysterie

Jan 7, 2000
Just did the D-Link DI-713P Wireless Router for $159 - 20 (coupon) - $20 rebate = $119, hope it's worth it, now for a good PC card...
Damn this place is making me poor *it's all good... sobbb*

Wolfram

Jan 4, 2002
got the panasonic rp56 dvd player...great price! have been thinking obout getting it for awhile now...finally pulled the trigger.

Noirish

Diamond Member
May 2, 2000
man, what to get...
wireless router sounds good, but pc cards themselves are expensive as well...

woohoo, got the dlink 713p wireless router.
i guess now i'll just have to find a good wireless nic.

littletemple

Golden Member
Sep 18, 2001

<< I saw in somewhere that this can also be hacked to SP100 model. >>

What's the difference between the two?

EarthToday

Jun 20, 2001
The deal is still on. Looks like they extended it a day but the code has changed. Just use the link in bigbigsavings first post to get the new code.

gof

Feb 18, 2001

<< new code same link >>

Hmm, that would seem to imply you can get another $20 off item. From the "fine print"

<< You may only use this promotional code ("offer") once. >>

Since the code is different ... :D

chmike

Oct 21, 1999
Woooo!

I just canceled and rebought an order from Thursday for a GPS...price had gone up $10, but I saved $20 with the coupon. !!

Thanks!!!

:D

Salvador

Diamond Member
May 19, 2001
I just bought the Sandisk 256mb CF card and a Sandisk CF card reader for $94.xx shipped. Thanks!

BTW.. I had originally purchased the Viking CF card last night, but cancelled out of that order and replaced it with the Sandisk card because it was $10 cheaper. Smart move? A CF card is a CF card, isn't it?

Edit: Maybe I shouldn't have cancelled out of the first order if the codes were different. I was able to get the $20 off the second order before I cancelled the first order, so if you wanted to get in on two deals, I'm sure you can. That is if you placed an order last night already. Damn.. I wished I would've known that before I cancelled.. Oh well..

Thanks,

Sal

crypticlogin

Diamond Member
Feb 6, 2001
Is it just me or has Amazon become this big empty electronics store with the labels still on the shelves but nothing in stock? :( Bump for savings if you can find something you want and it's available!