17 year old locked in a cage - forced to wear diapers - a 7 year old would weigh more

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

VirtualLarry

No Lifer
Aug 25, 2001
Originally posted by: mindmaniac
Originally posted by: Wallydraigle
I propose sensory deprivation. They're restrained, and given drugs to paralyze them and numb all feeling. Their mouths are stuffed with cotton and bound shut. They are blindfolded and their ears are plugged. Their noses are also clipped shut. Then they are hooked up with oxygen and lowered into a tub of warm water, with only their brains for company. It doesn't really matter how long they're left that way since minutes run on into weeks as your mind wanders in the void. But eight hours a day every day plunged into the darkness that was before the world ought to be a good starting point. And that's all they have to look forward to for the rest of their lives, which will be extended as long as possible. If they get used to that you could add a feeding tube and an IV and leave them under for days at a time, it's all good.
That's one of the best ideas I've heard. If they did that for some criminals maybe I wouldn't whine so much about my taxes being wasted. Kudos on the idea
Ever seen the movie 'Minority Report'? The "prison"?

Originally posted by: eakers
almost the exact thing happened here except the kids were a bit younger.
the adopted parents (their biological aunt and uncle!) first only got probation (!!!!) and then after an appeal got 8 MONTHS IN PRISON. people get worse fines for abusing animals. :(
You can thank PETA for that. No-one cares about real humans anymore, nor their pain or feelings.

PanzerIV

Diamond Member
Dec 19, 2002
Suddenly the scenes in the movie Saw seem like a good form of retribution for this couple especially the scene with the guy covered in a flammable compound and the woman wearing that contraption around her jaw...except we will ensure there is no escape even if they "win."