15th Annual Folding@Home Holiday Season Race: Mark's Marauders win!

Page 11 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

ao_ika_red

Golden Member
Aug 11, 2016
Sure, start crunching! I think biodoc should put you into the Moonshot gang, Mark's not nervous enough, haha. If you haven't noticed, it's very close! I've had to pull a bit of capacity to try to deal with a Formula BOINC deathmatch we are engaged in with pretty much every team in league with TSBT. Looks like its going to be a "photo finish" here, and perhaps in Formula BOINC for 3rd place in League 1.
Thank you. I'm folding since christmas eve and all weekend long before switching to night folding since I can't monitor it during weekdays. Simply can't trust power grid here.

Reactions: TennesseeTony

sswingle

Diamond Member
Mar 2, 2000
My output seems to be increasing as much as 20% towards the end of yesterday and into today. Am I just getting lucky with the WUs or did they do another optimization to the code?

sswingle

Diamond Member
Mar 2, 2000
See my message above yours, the quote from biodoc ;)

My stats however weren't updated yesterday.

I'm basing this off of the stats at Extreme Overclocking. I seem to be getting bigger WUs that take longer, but then give me more points than normal ones.

Reactions: TennesseeTony

Assimilator1

Elite Member
Nov 4, 1999
No worries, thanks for the stats :)

sswingle
Ah got ya, thought you were referring to biodoc's stats.

Pokey

Platinum Member
Oct 20, 1999
Good grief Charlie Brown. We have drama right here at the end................. awesome.:confused_old:

If any of you moonshoter's are hiding anything, now would be the time to show it. ;)

VirtualLarry

No Lifer
Aug 25, 2001
I went back to mining for a couple of days (on most of my rigs)... I needed the money, and ... I'd like to eat.

I do have 3x GTX 1660 / Super / Ti cards waiting to be put into a rig, and I've got an older shell PC with 3x PCI-E x16 slots that would work. The problem is, it's "under stuff".

Reactions: blckgrffn

blckgrffn

Diamond Member
May 1, 2003
www.teamjuchems.com
I went back to mining for a couple of days (on most of my rigs)... I needed the money, and ... I'd like to eat.

I do have 3x GTX 1660 / Super / Ti cards waiting to be put into a rig, and I've got an older shell PC with 3x PCI-E x16 slots that would work. The problem is, it's "under stuff".

Eating is super important. I recommend you keep doing it.

TennesseeTony

Elite Member
Aug 2, 2003
www.google.com
Sorry Moonshot Gang....GPUGrid was giving me trouble and my 'new' 1080Ti finally showed up, so I attached the 1080Ti and a pair of 1070's. ;) (I didn't make THAT many points difference though!)

Point of interest, Last time I ran 1070's, I got 650k Windows, 750-800k ppd Linux. Now they are 1.1M Windows/Linux. Wow! New cuda app is MOST impressive! And I think last year the 1080Ti was about 1.2M Windows, now it is 2.2M. o_O

• Wow
Reactions: Assimilator1