14 year old Pakistani peace activist shot by Taliban

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Jun 26, 2007
LOL. That's not what happened. The Taliban graciously offered to hand Osama bin Laden over to the U.S. government as long as the U.S. government was willing to provide evidence that he was responsible for the 9/11 attacks:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/aponline/20011014/aponline135016_000.htm

Even the FBI later said they had no real evidence showing that Osama bin Laden was responsible for the 9/11 attacks.

I'm sorry but belief in the conspiracy that you think happened isn't what i KNOW happened.

You may believe in every fucking conspiracy you want to, in the real world, it doesn't matter at all.

You're just a disgrace to your family and your nation.

EagleKeeper

Discussion Club Moderator<br>Elite Member
Staff member
Oct 30, 2000
I'm sorry, i meant everyone who matters knows who i am.

You and everyone else who wants to know can just backtrack my posting history.

I am the cutest SAS Captain that you ever did see.

And he sticks his arse where it should not go :p

EagleKeeper

Staff member
Oct 30, 2000
Wait a minute. Why am I the 9/11 conspiracy tard when you yourself believe in a government-disseminated 9/11 conspiracy involving 19 Muslim hijackers, Al-Qaeda, and Osama bin Laden? Wouldn't that make you a "conspiracy tard" too?

One has a little more evidence than the other

Juror No. 8

Banned
Sep 25, 2012
I'm sorry but belief in the conspiracy that you think happened isn't what i KNOW happened.

You may believe in every fucking conspiracy you want to, in the real world, it doesn't matter at all.

You're just a disgrace to your family and your nation.

Tell us, how do you KNOW what really happened with regard to 9/11? Were you in on all the planning, training, and funding of the 9/11 attacks? Were you at the table when it was being discussed?

If not, how do you really KNOW? Elucidate, please.

Juror No. 8

Banned
Sep 25, 2012
One has a little more evidence than the other

Sure, the government only provided evidence supporting the conspiracy theory they wanted people like you to believe.

Let's imagine a giant diamond heist takes place at a local jewelry store, and the local Mafia is in charge of the investigation into the heist. Do you honestly believe the Mafia would allow you to see any evidence that implicates them in the heist? Of course not. They would do everything in their power to frame somebody else for the heist.

Believing the U.S. government's explanation for the 9/11 attacks is akin to believing the Mafia would tell you the truth about a diamond heist they were involved in. It's fantasy land thinking.

EagleKeeper

Staff member
Oct 30, 2000
Of course, the fact that the people responsible for it have publicly admitted involvement, planning, execution have no bearing.

Or does the US government control the world's media

Jun 26, 2007
Heck - you are both just grunts; can not even keep your boots clean :p

when I showed up; you guys bowed in awe? :biggrin:

If you watch my six i'll keep you clear from artillery and mark your target, that used to be my job a lot...

Funny how no one else would take that job... :D

I mean, standing still inside a battle zone and holding fucking still, should be a given favourite job...

I sometimes can't believe i came out alive from that, or from the bombings on November when we handled security for diplomats on the horseshoe and bottle.. that was some ... everyone was alive afterwards, i think we had one dignitary who complained about temporary deafness but that was it... there were hundreds of dead people and we could just proceed..

Like fucking monty python.. :D

Jun 26, 2007
Tell us, how do you KNOW what really happened with regard to 9/11? Were you in on all the planning, training, and funding of the 9/11 attacks? Were you at the table when it was being discussed?

If not, how do you really KNOW? Elucidate, please.

Well, there are the tapes of him saying so, the papers we retireved from the north, every fucking thing known (not things just made up like what you prefer) on the matter.

But hey, let's make things up in our heads and go with that.

Juror No. 8

Banned
Sep 25, 2012
Of course, the fact that the people responsible for it have publicly admitted involvement, planning, execution have no bearing.

Or does the US government control the world's media

If I publicly admit that I had sex with Raquel Welch, Madonna, and Megan Fox at the same time, does that mean it happened? If the media repeats my comments and reports that I had a foursome with those three women, does it lend any extra credibility to my comments?

Again, just because something is on TV doesn't mean it is true, man.

Juror No. 8

Banned
Sep 25, 2012
Well, there are the tapes of him saying so, the papers we retireved from the north, every fucking thing known (not things just made up like what you prefer) on the matter.

But hey, let's make things up in our heads and go with that.

You mean like that fake Osama bin Laden tape, where a guy who doesn't even look like Osama bin Laden takes responsibility for the attack?

Just because some guy claims responsibility for something doesn't mean he actually did it. People are always calling the police and claiming to be THE serial killer the police are searching for. Doesn't mean it's true.

Jun 26, 2007
You mean like that fake Osama bin Laden tape, where a guy who doesn't even look like Osama bin Laden takes responsibility for the attack?

Just because some guy claims responsibility for something doesn't mean he actually did it. People are always calling the police and claiming to be THE serial killer the police are searching for. Doesn't mean it's true.

There were several people doing the same kinda tapes, i think you have a bit too high hopes on the CIA, every single time they fail.

MI6 is much better at it but we're not as daft was you, we accept reality as it is, not reality we make up in our own heads.

I'm sorry, son, you're just trolling a tad too hard.

Juror No. 8

Banned
Sep 25, 2012
There were several people doing the same kinda tapes, i think you have a bit too high hopes on the CIA, every single time they fail.

This sentence is completely unintelligible.

MI6 is much better at it but we're not as daft was you, we accept reality as it is, not reality we make up in our own heads.

No, you accept reality as government feeds it to you. If the government says XYZ carried out a terrorist attack on ABC, then that's what you believe. You do no thinking for yourself, you just accept what you're told by whoever you believe is an authority.

You've clearly been trained to follow orders and accept the commands of your "superiors", just as a dog is.

gingermeggs

Golden Member
Dec 22, 2008
Embarrassed??? My conscience is clean, how does sleep come to you, my zionist pig mate?(lots of alcohol and prescription meds I would reckon)

We have a similar wack job to you, here in aussie world; his name is jim wallace-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TeTvimoQoyo

But he bats for the nutter christies! same, same fantasy reality as your zionist pommy one and same same justifications for MURDER of completely innocent people!!!
What do you call them again???
Collateral damage......
u are a Murderer! not a real warrior, a sub-human........an ape beast, easily brought down by truth...

There are some good Americans-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2UhvN0k74w&feature=related

Last edited:

DominionSeraph

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2009
no another name comes to mid -- CybrSage....

Similar, but not the same.
Cybrsage is indirect and then retreats into "You can't prove I meant what you think I meant," while Juror No. 8 is direct and hits back with, "Well you can't prove anything." In classic troll fashion I predict he will demand his detractors come up with a full accounting of their epistemologies while holding that his own beliefs are above such questioning.

You ain't gonna win against this.

Last edited:

gingermeggs

Golden Member
Dec 22, 2008
I do not know who you are.

Hes' a discharge headbin!
A pommy Zionist, his favorite song is uptown girl by Billy Joel!
We know who he is; it's just he's come off his meds again and is back on the bender!
Veteran pensions should be a big part of the Tory austerity measures!
"give the man a drink and he'll take the whole 1250ml mile!"
Horrible disease alcoholism is.........I pity the man for his lack of awareness he's lived the life of a fool tool!

Harabec

Golden Member
Oct 15, 2005
In the end - ATP&N trolls will still troll, little girls will still be killed by sub-human taliban folks, and us "zionists" will always be pulling the strings...:p

gingermeggs

Golden Member
Dec 22, 2008
I do not know who you are.

Hes' a discharge headbin!
A pommy Zionist, his favorite song is uptown girl by Billy Joel!
We know who he is; it's just he's come off his meds again and is back on the bender!
Veteran pensions should be a big part of the Tory austerity measures!
"give the man a drink and he'll take the whole 1250ml mile!"
Horrible disease alcoholism is.........I pity the man for his lack of awareness; he's lived the life of a fool tool gun dog for the pig rich! now suffer dog boy!

gingermeggs

Golden Member
Dec 22, 2008
In the end - ATP&N trolls will still troll, little girls will still be killed by sub-human taliban folks, and us "zionists" will always be pulling the strings...:p
When oil is sucked dry in the middle east(not too much longer mate!) you will be hit by a tsunami of death to your lill' grub culture of fear mongering, rag trading, prawn broking, slum lords....

All religious peoples are filthy liars! you die nothing happens, your dead! this trip you cunts are on is narcissist trip that makes your lill freek union happen- don't forget to jump ship before it gets sucked down into it's own greedy lies......

Juror No. 8

Banned
Sep 25, 2012
Cybrsage is indirect and then retreats into "You can't prove I meant what you think I meant," while Juror No. 8 is direct and hits back with, "Well you can't prove anything." In classic troll fashion I predict he will demand his detractors to come up with a full accounting of their epistemologies while holding that his own beliefs are above such questioning.

No, definitely not, at least not with nonsense like that.

You can try, though. I'll surely be entertained by your effort!

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
Cybrsage is indirect and then retreats into "You can't prove I meant what you think I meant," while Juror No. 8 is direct and hits back with, "Well you can't prove anything." In classic troll fashion I predict he will demand his detractors to come up with a full accounting of their epistemologies while holding that his own beliefs are above such questioning.

if you read what Juror is saying....it`s more what he is not saying that indicates it could be CybrSage.....

Juror if he is CybrSage is trying to hard to be different........