“Umbrella Man” agent provocateur unmasked

UNCjigga

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
We’ve all seen the video. This is the minute that protests over George Floyd turned violent. This is what set off a string of looted stores and burned out buildings in downtown Minneapolis.

Well they finally caught the Antifa shyte—oops my bad it was just another white supremacist terrorist trying to start a race war.

nickqt

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2015
We’ve all seen the video. This is the minute that protests over George Floyd turned violent. This is what set off a string of looted stores and burned out buildings in downtown Minneapolis.

Well they finally caught the Antifa shyte—oops my bad it was just another white supremacist terrorist trying to start a race war.

Obvious from the start.

Fascists love false flag attacks. It let's them pull out all that sweet Riot Gear so they can go out and really riot.

Reactions: DarthKyrie

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999

Different link-

pcgeek11

Lifer
Jun 12, 2005
Good they are working to catch him.
Him and all the other rioters should go to jail when convicted.

Starbuck1975

Lifer
Jan 6, 2005
The same sequence is playing out in many cities. The peaceful protests of the day devolve into rioting, vandalism and looting at night. Agitators are the ones instigating this shift to achieve their own goals, and that includes the far right. There’s been a few notable examples of peaceful protestors acting to stop agitators.

Those who choose to engage in rioting, vandalism and looting do so of their own volition regardless of who initiates it.

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
What are the odds this moron is working alone?
It smells no it stinks of a setup Trump needed to deploy his goons.
Democracy dies in broad daylight.
Keep the excuses running right wingers... keep em running.

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
Which is why there's protesting the begin with, police operate with impunity. It's unusual for police to be charged with anything, very rare for a conviction. Police have been inciting violence from the get go as well.
yeah, they commit multiple felonies, with evidence, and they frequently get to quit and walk away, starting their lives over somewhere else.

Even politicians are held more accountable.

Grey_Beard

Golden Member
Sep 23, 2014
The "same thing". What is the same thing? Breaking windows?

Got some supporting evidense?

Interesting how the investigation has pin pointed this guy, but you feel the need to defend and deflect. You mean like this one:

Enjoy

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
Interesting how the investigation has pin pointed this guy, but you feel the need to defend and deflect. You mean like this one:

Enjoy

Lol, there's been many examples from this spring and summer of police destroying property, inciting violence, beating peaceful protesters, and to ask for supporting evidence means he's just been ignoring what's put here in the forum, and his news feeds aren't giving him that stuff.

pcgeek11

Lifer
Jun 12, 2005

Enjoy

Care to explain what that video is about? I can't tell what they are doing on the grainy video from far away. Only that is what the poster claimed was happening. I did not see them rioting or throwing bricks or setting things on fire. So Meh.

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
Care to explain what that video is about? I can't tell what they are doing on the grainy video from far away. Only that is what the poster claimed was happening. I did not see them rioting or throwing bricks or setting things on fire. So Meh.

This guy is talking to you