Russia on brink of ... NOPE! Russia INVADES Ukraine!

Page 1473 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

raildogg

Lifer
Aug 24, 2004
Russia's goal from day 1 was to reach the polish border. Nothing ever changed with that goal.
Your constant lying is absurd. Marks you for the Kremlin mouthpiece that you are.
If you force them they will do that. You really don’t know what their goal is by the way but since the West is relentless in expanding this war, this might happen. Ukraine might lose more and more territory especially now due to ATACMS and other long range missiles. Russia will have no choice but to go to the point where the long range missile is launched and create a buffer zone between that and Russia. To make it simple, more lost territory for Ukraine. Someone mentioned my military strategic ability LOL. It is better than the idiots in Western media who said Russia fighting with shovels.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
Very much simple minded and black and white thinking going on. I am sorry to say but some points are just ridiculous. And to the one poster who posted three pictures, not very funny ones, after I posted a pretty funny picture, you sound a little desperate.

Listen, Russia is advancing, slow and steady, as I mentioned. Do you know how big this front is? Do you know how many towns and cities are under contention? It’s very big and Russia is taking town after town. This is not a blitzkrieg operation. This is Russia wearing out the Ukrainian military because that is the goal.

I will post some battles going on and other things later but rest assured, Russia is taking town after town.

And for the $61 billion is aid, well this is useless pretty much. Before the West was sending tanks and IFVs and other such things but what now? Where are the large number of tanks and other vehicles?

Oh now apparently Ukrainian men will be sent back to Ukraine from Poland?! Big news actually. This is something I mentioned in my last post which for some reason was ignored. Ukrainian embassies in other countries will not process paperwork for military aged men. So just another indication of a big lack of manpower for Ukraine. I’ve been saying this for a while now but people here minimize this.
I love how you’re so consumed by propaganda that you’ve decided Russia has voluntarily decided to take thousands of casualties and lose hundreds of vehicles, etc.

Do you even hear how silly you sound?

raildogg

Lifer
Aug 24, 2004
Let us say you are right, Ukraine is still losing towns and losing men. Let’s not even talk about weapons which is something that Ukraine or the West cannot fix.

All this mobilization going on is desperation. Will we see Ukrainian men be forcibly sent back to Ukraine? We have seen Ukrainians basically kidnapping men to send them to fight. I have posted these things yet they are ignored.

It’s funny how the important stuff like this is simply ignored. Men, weapons and logistics are more important than magical wonder weapons.

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
Let us say you are right, Ukraine is still losing towns and losing men. Let’s not even talk about weapons which is something that Ukraine or the West cannot fix.

All this mobilization going on is desperation. Will we see Ukrainian men be forcibly sent back to Ukraine? We have seen Ukrainians basically kidnapping men to send them to fight. I have posted these things yet they are ignored.
Not your best work. Consult with your supervisor for some help.

raildogg

Lifer
Aug 24, 2004
I understand the heavy pro-Ukraine bias, you want them to “win.” However we need to see what is really going on.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
If you force them they will do that. You really don’t know what their goal is by the way but since the West is relentless in expanding this war, this might happen. Ukraine might lose more and more territory especially now due to ATACMS and other long range missiles. Russia will have no choice but to go to the point where the long range missile is launched and create a buffer zone between that and Russia. To make it simple, more lost territory for Ukraine. Someone mentioned my military strategic ability LOL. It is better than the idiots in Western media who said Russia fighting with shovels.
Russia’s clear goal was to decapitate Ukraine’s government and replace it with a friendly one. That was over two years ago.

Like how do you not know this.

raildogg

Lifer
Aug 24, 2004
Russia’s clear goal was to decapitate Ukraine’s government and replace it with a friendly one. That was over two years ago.

Like how do you not know this.
Demilitarization is the goal. If what you say is right, Kiev would be ruined, sorry to say. Yet Western actors, movie stars, corrupt leaders etc are all flying in to make photo ops. Eventually it might happen though based on how irresponsible the Ukrainian government has been acting. Based on actions, Russia is demilitarizing Ukraine. That is all we can go on.

Russia made mistakes early. They thought Ukraine’s government was reasonable. This turned out to be false. They then realized that talks are hopeless so now we have a military solution unfortunately.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
Demilitarization was the goal. If what you say is right, Kiev would be ruined, sorry to say. Yet Western actors, movie stars, corrupt leaders etc are all flying in to make photo ops. Eventually it might happen though based on how irresponsible the Ukrainian government has been acting. Based on actions, Russia is demilitarizing Ukraine. That is all we can go on.
Decapitation of the government was the utterly obvious goal based on the massive allocation of resources at the beginning of the war intended to capture Kyiv.

If you would like to provide an alternate explanation for this I’m happy to hear it. I imagine it will be similar to your reasoning where Russia is taking massive casualties because they want to.

nickqt

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2015
Demilitarization is the goal. If what you say is right, Kiev would be ruined, sorry to say. Yet Western actors, movie stars, corrupt leaders etc are all flying in to make photo ops. Eventually it might happen though based on how irresponsible the Ukrainian government has been acting. Based on actions, Russia is demilitarizing Ukraine. That is all we can go on.

Russia made mistakes early. They thought Ukraine’s government was reasonable. This turned out to be false.
Russia is demilitarizing itself while the rest of the world is militarizing Ukraine.

Reactions: Meghan54 and Drach

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
Russia is demilitarizing itself while the rest of the world is militarizing Ukraine.
Don’t you get it - sending a huge force to capture the other country’s capital and then having it routed after suffering massive casualties was Russia’s master plan all along.

Anything other than this being a strategic master stroke is western propaganda.

Reactions: Meghan54 and nickqt

nickqt

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2015
Don’t you get it - sending a huge force to capture the other country’s capital and then having it routed after suffering massive casualties was Russia’s master plan all along.

Anything other than this being a strategic master stroke is western propaganda.
I enjoy using the same words and phrases people use incorrectly to point out their incorrectness. There's nothing better when debating a topic than just holding up a mirror to show someone that they're wrong, at least in my opinion.

This right-wing authoritarian I just paraphrased is clearly a right-wing authoritarian enabler. How any sane, reasonable person who isn't a right-wing authoritarian would take Russia's side in this aggressive occupation of a sovereign nation amazes me, until I realize that right-wing authoritarians have absolutely zero integrity and believe that might makes right as long as they currently have the might on their side.

Reactions: zinfamous

raildogg

Lifer
Aug 24, 2004
If Russia wanted to take out Ukraine’s government, Kiev would be in ruins right now. So you can believe what you wish. Remember, Ukraine lacks proper air defenses while Russia has a huge amount of missiles and drones. You don’t think Russia can take out Ukraine’s government? They are allowing the government to self destroy the Ukrainian military.

We are seeing a slow destruction of Ukraine’s military and you can even see Western media talking about this. Rooting for your Western sponsored team is OK but you must see the facts on the ground please. I’ll provide some things later but I do wish for peace ultimately in Ukraine.

• Haha
Reactions: cytg111

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
If Russia wanted to take out Ukraine’s government, Kiev would be in ruins right now. So you can believe what you wish. Remember, Ukraine lacks proper air defenses while Russia has a huge amount of missiles and drones. You don’t think Russia can take out Ukraine’s government? They are allowing the government to self destroy the Ukrainian military.

We are seeing a slow destruction of Ukraine’s military and you can even see Western media talking about this. Rooting for your Western sponsored team is OK but you must see the facts on the ground please. I’ll provide some things later but I do wish for peace ultimately in Ukraine.
Great, so explain why Russia sent a massive force to take Kyiv and then retreated after suffering massive casualties. Do they just hate their soldiers?

This is just asking you to explain basic logic.

Drach

Golden Member
Apr 24, 2022
You are delusional. The longer Ruzzia atacks the more the world supports Ukraine.
Now they have long range weapons and you clowns have 400000 injured or killed. Keep suckin Putins D. It suits you well.

Last edited:
Reactions: Muse

Muse

Lifer
Jul 11, 2001

Russia made mistakes early. They thought Ukraine’s government was reasonable. This turned out to be false. They then realized that talks are hopeless so now we have a military solution unfortunately.
You are a Russian mouthpiece, which is to say liar/prevaricator. Simple as that.

Perknose

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 9, 1999

I am at a loss to understand your one-sided and willful blindness at the bloody debacle that is Putin's botched invasion of Ukraine except . . .

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
I am at a loss to understand your one-sided and willful blindness at the bloody debacle that is Putin's botched invasion of Ukraine except . . .
Apparently the master plan was to invade Ukraine, take massive casualties, then retreat from half the territory you took, to then execute your plan for victory.

Did I get the military strategy right, @raildogg?

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
Apparently the master plan was to invade Ukraine, take massive casualties, then retreat from half the territory you took, to then execute your plan for victory.

Did I get the military strategy right, @raildogg?
While replacing your modern equipment with stuff from the 50s and 60s. It’s a strategy so unexpected it can only come from the brilliant mind of Putin right @raildogg?

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
While replacing your modern equipment with stuff from the 50s and 60s. It’s a strategy so unexpected it can only come from the brilliant mind of Putin right @raildogg?
I forgot the really sneaky part of giving modern weapons to your enemy by letting the farmers tow them away when they ran out of fuel.

Nov 17, 2019
No, I think the master plan was to pollute large areas of agricultural land with rotting hulks of destroyed armor and decaying corpses.

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
And for the $61 billion is aid, well this is useless pretty much.

:tearsofjoy:

Were you born like this, or did it take some kind of injury? What happened to your brain?

It's really surprising how you try to keep proving some nebulous point by demonstrating how little you know about, well, everything. Do your handlers understand you're this bad at your job?

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
It’s funny how the military strategy of invading a country, losing half the territory you gained while losing all your best equipment, and that was the plan. Lol.

Russia has fully mobilized for war precisely because their original plan failed catastrophically. @raildogg - if the initial strategy didn’t fail why did Russia enact all these drastic measures?