Rant Conspiracy theories/ Crazy thoughts -- Post your whackiest beliefs in here that no one agrees with WITHOUT REGRETS!

Page 30 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

compcons

Platinum Member
Oct 22, 2004
Hopefully that is the exact prototype of every future cop in America or something is very wrong.

Imagine if the people were not white. I think that process would be so very different. I imagine there would have been some yelling orders, attempts at submission, and some tasers. If you can't imagine that going down differently from the initial contact to the end, you probably need to watch some more videos.

Indus

Lifer
May 11, 2002
Ok these 2 stories are similar and won't sit well with anyone.. but look at the vast difference in sentences handed out.

1. Woman poisons husband in AZ and gets 2 years

2. Man poisons daughter in GA and gets 50 years

I have no problem with that shithead getting 50 years but how come only 2 years for the woman??

Sure sounds SUSPICIOUS!!!! Conspiracies anyone???

iRONic

Diamond Member
Jan 28, 2006
Second Coup producer gonna bring more camera crews this time around?!?!

POS

Indus

Lifer
May 11, 2002
Stinky's clutch is slipping.

To the dismay of paleontologists everywhere, just when they thought they had years worth of training to be able to carefully dig 65 million years worth of sediment to find dinosaurs.. the orange fartasaurus makes an appearance and promptly puts them out of business!

Not sure the economy can take a fartzilla type hit to so many careers!

akugami

Diamond Member
Feb 14, 2005

He isn't just making fun of everyone that's server since WW2.. now he's making fun of everyone that served after 1860.

Fucker thinks it was a classic football game or something..

What in the hell was that word salad? Most definitely NOT complete sentences. That made zero sense. There was more intelligent thought in a slug than whatever the hell that was. But to conservatives, he's a genius. What a joke.

Feb 4, 2009
Can we get a translation from greenie?
I am fluent in deplorable. I can translate.

The tough guys in back (behind the President) heard “tough guys like you did cool tough guys stuff at Gettysburg and you guys are just like them”.
They also heard “The South was great until liberal cucks ruined it because General Lee made it great and now we can’t talk about General Lee without being considered a racist, which I am obviously not a racist I just expect to get more than anyone else because I am a tough guy”
Also Liberal Cucks made Lee fight uphill and that’s why he lost. Wow the President (notice how it’s not the former President) really knows history well.

Feb 4, 2009
Trying to make sense of that is no different from trying to make sense of this:

Watched yesterday and cringed!
Not as good at translating these folks. I am partially able to translate however it will upset too many here.

Indus

Lifer
May 11, 2002
I've been thinking of posting this bonkers story for a week but I've been struggling with words and at the same time been wondering which side will prevail with it's dumbass argument.

Ok here's the story:

Basically a Chinese wife of Texas Judge who works as a mandarin to english translator gets tired of her freeloading husband's nephew living in her house and tells him to get out.

He won't. She shoots and kills him and is arrested and arraigned for murder.

Of course this is America so a person who works as translator.. says she needs a translator as she's unable to understand the charges against her!

But anyways.. what do you think will happen..

1. She's in Texas and in her house and castle doctrine applies here.
2. She's guilty as hell of killing a white guy especially as she's Chinese.

What do you all think? Who are you betting on?

I'm betting on Texas gonna Texas dumb!