Zowie mouse

Dec 12, 2016
Want to change my deathadder mouse because it's big for my hands. Looked at some reviews and i think i liked ZOWIE-EC2-A and ZOWIE-FK2 but can't figure out which one. Can somebody help ?

PliotronX

Diamond Member
Oct 17, 1999
The FK2 is more popular, they have slightly different shapes and the EC2 has a lighter click. Looks like there are many discussions so you might have to do a lot of reading lest you end up buying both :)

Reactions: JordanMihailov
Dec 12, 2016
After a lot of thinking i both ec2-a :) I see you voted here for the fk2 :( Just wanted to have as little side button as possible. Gonna see how the behaviour like with ec2-a and if not that good i might try that fk2 :))) thank you for the opinions.

DigDog

Lifer
Jun 3, 2011
i own the FK1 and frankly it's the best mouse of 2015.

the DA has a horrible shape, the FK is essentially a clone of the old WMO. Even though i have large hands (unlike Trump) i think this would be a great palm grip for anyone, even a girl with tiny hands, and therefore see no reason to recommend the FK2. the EC series is larger and closer to the DA, i would stay away from it unless you have big hands.

Mice have .. changed, in the last 2 years. The FK isn't anymore "the only perfect mouse on the market". Rather than spend hours describing why, i would recommend you take a look at this guy's channel : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGJaDZC7PChgd-XMwcbZkiw
He knows what he's talking about.

Reactions: PliotronX
Dec 12, 2016
i own the FK1 and frankly it's the best mouse of 2015.

the DA has a horrible shape, the FK is essentially a clone of the old WMO. Even though i have large hands (unlike Trump) i think this would be a great palm grip for anyone, even a girl with tiny hands, and therefore see no reason to recommend the FK2. the EC series is larger and closer to the DA, i would stay away from it unless you have big hands.

Mice have .. changed, in the last 2 years. The FK isn't anymore "the only perfect mouse on the market". Rather than spend hours describing why, i would recommend you take a look at this guy's channel : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGJaDZC7PChgd-XMwcbZkiw
He knows what he's talking about.

Yeah, watched his video for 1 2 weeks and chose the ec2-a :)

Dec 12, 2016
good choice.

Not sure if that's from the mouse but i have some pain in my hand :( If that is from the mouse it's gonna be quite pity because i think it's good. The sensor is maybe not as good as the deathadder but close, and the shape is definitely better ( for me ).

DigDog

Lifer
Jun 3, 2011
yes it is.
i used to have horrible pain from my DA, but it will pass as you get used to the new shape. just make sure to take a break when you feel it hurt.
(the pain is only from heavy playing. if you used the mouse casually, you wouldn't get it)

Reactions: JordanMihailov
Dec 12, 2016
yes it is.
i used to have horrible pain from my DA, but it will pass as you get used to the new shape. just make sure to take a break when you feel it hurt.
(the pain is only from heavy playing. if you used the mouse casually, you wouldn't get it)

Exactly:) From normal use there is not problem but after few hours hard fps game pain is unbearable.

DigDog

Lifer
Jun 3, 2011
dont get me wrong, i think the shape of the deathadder ranks just after vomit and diharrea, but the weight, and the sensor, and the friction, it's perfect. there is basically no difference between the DA and the zowie fk in sensor, but the fk has the better shape - FLAT. i can grip it any way i want and it works.

Dec 12, 2016
dont get me wrong, i think the shape of the deathadder ranks just after vomit and diharrea, but the weight, and the sensor, and the friction, it's perfect. there is basically no difference between the DA and the zowie fk in sensor, but the fk has the better shape - FLAT. i can grip it any way i want and it works.
If my hand was little larger i would get DA for sure. It's maybe 2 weeks since i use the zowie and the shape is definitely better for me but the sensor isn't that good. You know it is personal preference. About the weight and the friction you are absolutely right :) As for the weight ec2-a is quite lighter than the DA and still there is some problem at that matter but i guess it's time that will fix it:) Hopefully:)