Zim Hosein & Nik's Drama thread

Page 5 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

suse920

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2005
Originally posted by: Nik
Originally posted by: jjzelinski
Originally posted by: Zim Hosein
Originally posted by: Zim Hosein
PSP is not off topic. Thanks for agreeing.

So what's this post about Nik? :)

It's a post that belongs in the "games" forum, duh. If you want to try baiting me, try harder.

Says you Nik.

Then again, w/ all your "wrong forum" posts over the years, it's isn't a surprise that Chelsea cheated on you and you wanted to kill her now is it Nik? That enough "bait" for you? :)

LOL, OUCH! even *I* felt that one! Low blow

Yeah, he's got a bad habbit of being a scum bag. Too bad he doesn't have the balls to be a respectable gentleman.

says the guy who doesnt tip

KarenMarie

Elite Member
Sep 20, 2003
Originally posted by: suse920

hey... now that is not fair!!

Nik did not say he did not tip.. he said he did not tip for BAD SERVICE.

I am not adverse to bashing nik when he needs it, but it should at least be accurate.

:)

NikPreviousAcct

No Lifer
Aug 15, 2000

:roll:

That's a lie and anyone who actually read that thread knows it. Stop attacking me for no reason. What is this, Attack Nik night?

Geekling

Jun 24, 2004

That's a lie and anyone who actually read that thread knows it. Stop attacking me for no reason. What is this, Attack Nik night?

No..

its crap on Geeklings Thread night...

Thanks for playing.

NikPreviousAcct

No Lifer
Aug 15, 2000
Originally posted by: Geekling

No..

its crap on Geeklings Thread night...

Thanks for playing.

:laugh:

You asked for a forum about PSP and video. I sent you a link. :p

suse920

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2005
Originally posted by: KarenMarie

I am not adverse to bashing nik when he needs it, but it should at least be accurate.

Originally posted by: MommysLittleMonster
Consider this scenario. You dine out at a fairly decent retuaraunt. Not a chain. The waiter smiles, is friendly. You get a hello. He doesnt mess up with the order. You notice the resturaunt is busy. You get a little hungry waiting for entrees. The waiter is exceptional when it comes to refilling your beverage with the exception of your glass remaining empty once for a few minutes. The bill comes to $70. How much would you tip?

Nothing. That's what I expect as standard service. That's THEIR JOB. If they want to go above and beyond their job, then I will consider tipping. Tell me, where in that scenario, did anyone go above and beyond their job requirements?

meh i'm not going to stick around for the flame war you right you DO tip, but under (in my opinion) unfair terms. ... :beer:

Conky

Lifer
May 9, 2001
Originally posted by: jumpr
ATOT is helpful.....just not with Nik posting "Wrong Forum" and Zim following him with the flame wars...

I believe they both post to much.

GO OUTSIDE GUYS! You might find something better to do with your time.

You do realize that other people post "wrong forum" way more often than I do, right?
Prove it. The onus is on you, o-search-before-you-post master.

I'm being charged with posting it often. You prove it. Search for "wrong forum" and find all of the people who've posted that. Count them up and make a little ratio with the number of my posts in the last six months with that phrase versus the number of posts of everyone else in the last six months who've said it.

I took the liberty of doing all the counting and have come up with some interesting stats. :thumbsup:

"Wrong forum" posts
Nik = 21, 542 posts or 53% of all "WF" ATOT posts.
All others = 18, 950 posts or 47% of all "WF" ATOT posts.

Another interesting stat...

Percentage of Nik "WF" posts that were actually wrong forum. Surprisingly also 53%.
Percentage of all other "WF" posts that were actually wrong forum. ~97%.

Cheers! :beer:

chuckywang

Lifer
Jan 12, 2004
Originally posted by: Crazyfool
Originally posted by: jumpr
ATOT is helpful.....just not with Nik posting "Wrong Forum" and Zim following him with the flame wars...

I believe they both post to much.

GO OUTSIDE GUYS! You might find something better to do with your time.

You do realize that other people post "wrong forum" way more often than I do, right?
Prove it. The onus is on you, o-search-before-you-post master.

I'm being charged with posting it often. You prove it. Search for "wrong forum" and find all of the people who've posted that. Count them up and make a little ratio with the number of my posts in the last six months with that phrase versus the number of posts of everyone else in the last six months who've said it.

I took the liberty of doing all the counting and have come up with some interesting stats. :thumbsup:

"Wrong forum" posts

Percentage of Nik "WF" posts that were actually wrong forum. Surprisingly also 53%.

Shens to the max.

NikPreviousAcct

No Lifer
Aug 15, 2000
Originally posted by: Crazyfool
"Wrong forum" posts

There's no way in hell that you had enough time to go through each and every thread for returned results, reading every post in the entire thread, and calculating all of the data. Quoting me doesn't count, but the search will still return results.

Your data cannot possibly be correct.

KarenMarie

Elite Member
Sep 20, 2003
Originally posted by: KarenMarie

Consider this scenario. You dine out at a fairly decent retuaraunt. Not a chain. The waiter smiles, is friendly. You get a hello. He doesnt mess up with the order. You notice the resturaunt is busy. You get a little hungry waiting for entrees. The waiter is exceptional when it comes to refilling your beverage with the exception of your glass remaining empty once for a few minutes. The bill comes to $70. How much would you tip?

Nothing. That's what I expect as standard service. That's THEIR JOB. If they want to go above and beyond their job, then I will consider tipping. Tell me, where in that scenario, did anyone go above and beyond their job requirements?

meh i'm not going to stick around for the flame war you right you DO tip, but under (in my opinion) unfair terms. ... :beer:

orignally posted by nik:
Yes, I do tip. If I'm with Viper GTS, I tip 10%-15% just so he'll STFU and stop bitching at me for not being a tipping whore. I shouldn't, because it's my goddamn money and not his, but oh well. I guess I'm paying mafia-insurance on not being bitched out for it anymore.

When I legitimately feel like a tip is in order, I usually tip a healthy amount, like 50%-100%. I think tipping a few dollars for good service (remember, good service != standard service) is an insult. If they worked for it, not just did their job for it, I like to give quite generously.

snipped