Zim Hosein

Super Moderator | Elite Member
Super Moderator
Nov 27, 1999
Originally posted by: Nik
Originally posted by: Zim Hosein
Originally posted by: Geekling
I did what it said...and its not working.

Then go find the proper forum to post in and ask about.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=PSP+Forums&btnG=Google+Search

With all the PSP threads here Nik, I'm sure someone can help him/her :)

They wouldn't be posting if they were busy searching for past threads, now would they.

And you search before making every thread Nik? :)

NikPreviousAcct

No Lifer
Aug 15, 2000

Almost always. I'm always finding cool stuff to post, but when I search, I typically find it already posted. Oh well.

Zim Hosein

Super Moderator
Nov 27, 1999

Almost always. I'm always finding cool stuff to post, but when I search, I typically find it already posted. Oh well.

At least you said "almost" Nik. Now as for "wrong forum," you know you're wrong on that one! :)

NikPreviousAcct

No Lifer
Aug 15, 2000

At least you said "almost" Nik. Now as for "wrong forum," you know you're wrong on that one! :)

OT != console game question forum

Especially when it's something as big and popular as the PSP --and when there are loads of forums and how-to's out there dedicated to this marvelous piece of machinery.

*hugs his PSP*

<edit>

OH... you mean in the other thread? I didn't search on that one. :p

Zim Hosein

Super Moderator
Nov 27, 1999

OT != console game question forum

Especially when it's something as big and popular as the PSP --and when there are loads of forums and how-to's out there dedicated to this marvelous piece of machinery.

*hugs his PSP*

Off Topic
A public meeting place, a Pub, if you will... A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Things you might want to tell everyone... Or things you wouldn''t say to anyone else.

/end of your "wrong forum" argument Nik :)

NikPreviousAcct

No Lifer
Aug 15, 2000
Off Topic
A public meeting place, a Pub, if you will... A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Things you might want to tell everyone... Or things you wouldn''t say to anyone else.

Okay, let's think about this logically.

Off Topic. Not On Topic, Off Topic. First, let's decide what On Topic is. Well, this is a computer forum. There are *MANY* individualized, catagorized, and organized forums under the Anandtech banner, along with Off-Topic. On-Topic would be the topic of the site, which is computer hardware. Considering that there are many other computer hardware forums, including a forum for games, I'd say that game conversation is On Topic. Now, I don't think gaming should be in the same catagory as programming, but that topic's been brought to the attention of the forum staff and denied several times.

That being said, things that are on-topic belong in on-topic forums. Things that are off-topic belong in off-topic forums, okay kiddies?

As an example, I'd love to see you jump in to highly technical with a post about how your weekend went. It won't last, as it shouldn't.

Mods lock on-topic threads that are posted in off-topic and off-topic threads in on-topic forums. If that doesn't tell you that on-topic threads belong in on-topic forums, I don't know what will. :confused:

Zim Hosein

Super Moderator
Nov 27, 1999
Off Topic

Okay, let's think about this logically.

Off Topic. Not On Topic, Off Topic. First, let's decide what On Topic is. Well, this is a computer forum. There are *MANY* individualized, catagorized, and organized forums under the Anandtech banner, along with Off-Topic. On-Topic would be the topic of the site, which is computer hardware. Considering that there are many other computer hardware forums, including a forum for games, I'd say that game conversation is On Topic. Now, I don't think gaming should be in the same catagory as programming, but that topic's been brought to the attention of the forum staff and denied several times.

That being said, things that are on-topic belong in on-topic forums. Things that are off-topic belong in off-topic forums, okay kiddies?

As an example, I'd love to see you jump in to highly technical with a post about how your weekend went. It won't last, as it shouldn't.

Mods lock on-topic threads that are posted in off-topic and off-topic threads in on-topic forums. If that doesn't tell you that on-topic threads belong in on-topic forums, I don't know what will. :confused:

On-Topic would be the topic of the site, which is computer hardware.

Exactly Nik, everything else is Off Topic, thanks for playing :)

Zim Hosein

Super Moderator
Nov 27, 1999
PSP is not off topic. Thanks for agreeing.

So what's this post about Nik? :)

It's a post that belongs in the "games" forum, duh. If you want to try baiting me, try harder.

Says you Nik.

Then again, w/ all your "wrong forum" posts over the years, it's isn't a surprise that Chelsea cheated on you and you wanted to kill her now is it Nik? That enough "bait" for you? :)

NikPreviousAcct

No Lifer
Aug 15, 2000
Says you Nik.

Then again, w/ all your "wrong forum" posts over the years, it's isn't a surprise that Chelsea cheated on you and you wanted to kill her now is it Nik? That enough "bait" for you? :)

Try again, slime ball. :roll:

Zim Hosein

Super Moderator
Nov 27, 1999
Says you Nik.

Hook...

NikPreviousAcct

No Lifer
Aug 15, 2000
Says you Nik.

Hook...

Line...

Tire.

Damn, you didn't catch anything. Aww...

Zim Hosein

Super Moderator
Nov 27, 1999
Says you Nik.

Hook...

Line...

Tire.

Damn, you didn't catch anything. Aww...

Actually, you saved me two posts, cheers Nik :beer:

jjzelinski

Diamond Member
Aug 23, 2004
PSP is not off topic. Thanks for agreeing.

So what's this post about Nik? :)

It's a post that belongs in the "games" forum, duh. If you want to try baiting me, try harder.

Says you Nik.

LOL, OUCH! even *I* felt that one! Low blow