Zero Tolerance - Zero Intelligence

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
It appears that he walked away from this thread when he saw that he couldn't reasonably refute the facts. The guy is an ignorant dick.

Lol! All you did was repost what I said! What's there to refute other than your claim that this was the result of progressives, which I already refuted and you, still, are unable to back up! The law was and is about fire arms that cross state boarders and about illegal drugs, the "weapons" part was added at the state level, the state is republican leaning and so is Clarksville. Your claim that this is caused by progressives is not based on facts, period!

How hard is it to understand? Pretty fucking hard apparently, enough so that you had to back track and say, 'well yeah republicans also pushed for such legislature but but dems did it first!'. I'd ask how old you are but it doesn't matter as you have the mental capacity of an 8 year old.

Go cry some more you scared little bitch! The progressives are coming! Lol!