Alphathree33

Platinum Member
Dec 1, 2000

NogginBoink

Diamond Member
Feb 17, 2002
Um... right.

Some of those are attractive, but most aren't worth posting to ATOT.

On the other hand, click here and click the Slide Show button. (And yes, I know that's a repost.)

Alphathree33

Platinum Member
Dec 1, 2000
Originally posted by: NogginBoink
Um... right. Some of those are attractive, but most aren't worth posting to ATOT. On the other hand, click here and click the Slide Show button. (And yes, I know that's a repost.)

SOME of those are attractive? I agree with you aside from the last three, they're not all attractive.

Alphathree33

Platinum Member
Dec 1, 2000
Originally posted by: minendo
Originally posted by: Alphathree33 Yeah I know, but they still got 9.9s didnt they :)
Too bad you can't say the same about your AT rating.

I know, hehe :)

It didn't change much, I don't think anyone rated me based on this thread. Apparently hot or not just isn't good enough for you. I'll have to find some better pics. :)

minendo

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2001
Originally posted by: Alphathree33
It didn't change much, I don't think anyone rated me based on this thread. Apparently hot or not just isn't good enough for you. I'll have to find some better pics. :)
Or you could comply with the newest MOD decision to disallow babe pic threads until further notice.

Alphathree33

Platinum Member
Dec 1, 2000
Originally posted by: Alphathree33 It didn't change much, I don't think anyone rated me based on this thread. Apparently hot or not just isn't good enough for you. I'll have to find some better pics. :)
Or you could comply with the newest MOD decision to disallow babe pic threads until further notice.

Really... that would be a mod decision of which I am unaware.

Alphathree33

Platinum Member
Dec 1, 2000
Originally posted by: Alphathree33 Really... that would be a mod decision of which I am unaware.
Link

Alright well since everyone here clearly has perfect girlfriends and doesn't consider any of the girls I posted attractive, this doesn't qualify as a babe thread :D

geno

Lifer
Dec 26, 1999
Tonight's prize for the WORST EVER photoshop editing job:
Yeah, no kidding, the monkey head that was pasted on top of that body on the right looks so fake
rolleye.gif