[YOUTBE & JON 2012]john huntsman attacks himself to attack paul in latest internet ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

IonusX

Dec 25, 2011
a video has been posted on jon2012.com which is an ad depicting john huntsman speaking chinese to his adopted child as well as other things. calling into question his sense of patriotism and etc. and (if you believe abc, foxnews, etc.) was started in the ron paul support base but not the official party as it has no ron paul approved disclaimer, this coupled with the fact that its openly admitted the ron paul support team wants to focus on Romney as hes a far more immediate threat. to make matters worse the user who first put this video on youtube made their account the day of the submission and has yet to submit anything else..
this may be a case of hunstman's camp attacking themselves in order to give paul bad pr. and again if you believe CNN, foxnews, etc seems to have garnished the mainstream media's attention

if you go to the jon2012 site you can happily confirm that this video was there and more importantly was on their site more or less the same time as the video submission on youtube..
this is like trusting a free game post on anandtech with a user with no profuile and no posts prior too, it just ain't wise

SilthDraeth

Platinum Member
Oct 28, 2003
I watched the video and it is a piece of trash video with crappy audio. No way in hell this was produced by Ron Paul's group. All of their videos are high quality.

Anarchist420

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2010
www.facebook.com
I always knew Huntsman had the morals of a used car salesman.

I want someone with ethics. That's the only thing that matters.

As for Willard, he should be voted against for his lack of ethics alone. It shouldn't matter whether one disagrees with Dr. Paul's policies because his ethics should mean a lot more than that. It just goes to show how society has become too concerned about getting something for nothing.

CallMeJoe

Diamond Member
Jul 30, 2004
Have you anything beyond baseless speculation to link this to the Huntsman campaign?

"I'm sure Huntsman must have done it because none of Dr. Paul's supporters would have" is not a convincing argument... at least, not for anyone still capable of rational thought.

SilthDraeth

Platinum Member
Oct 28, 2003
Have you anything beyond baseless speculation to link this to the Huntsman campaign?

"I'm sure Huntsman must have done it because none of Dr. Paul's supporters would have" is not a convincing argument... at least, not for anyone still capable of rational thought.

This too... I am not sure that a Paul supporter didn't put up the video. Hell anyone supporting any other candidate could have put that video up.

We have no idea who actually did it.

Status
Not open for further replies.