Your other fav. forums?

Roots

May 4, 2003
I'm looking for forums on different subjects. Specifically, I would like to find forums on music (ALL music), cooking, and other common topics. So I would like to know if anyone has found any good forums on other subjects because my search came up empty. I made this same post at the only other forum I frequent, FFOnline, but all I got from them were more gaming forums, which I DIDN'T want. So before you kindly reply to my request, let me ask you

"PLEASE DO NOT GIVE ME MORE COMPUTER FORUMS!!!".

Anandtech is all I need in terms of computers right now :) Thanks

UglyCasanova

Lifer
Mar 25, 2001
CMJ (Good music forum)

Don't really visit any other forums besides AT and CMJ, but I used to visit a How to Draw Anime forum a few years ago. :p

jonmullen

Platinum Member
Jun 17, 2002
Originally posted by: EvilYoda
Originally posted by: jonmullen
trader...off with his head

That's a little harsh, don't you think? Then we wouldn't have a FS/FT forum anymore ;)

So what do you have in mind...castration? Its not like the averaget ATOTer uses them anyway.

TommyVercetti

Diamond Member
Jan 4, 2003
Searching for forums is very hard, I agree with the first poster. Someone should start a website with links to various forums divided by category.

jonmullen

Platinum Member
Jun 17, 2002
come one guys you are with in the Anandtech circle of trust...you can't leave unless we break your legs...or being a tech forum we will also accept breaking your motherboard as payment.

RyanM

Platinum Member
Feb 12, 2001
The forums at FacetheJury.com are suprisingly interesting.

I've had some great political arguments in the Politics section, and I'll be damned if the patheticness of the YAGT is more hilarious in their S&R forums than it is here.

And there's LOTS of hot women who won't talk to you. It's paradise.

RyanM

Platinum Member
Feb 12, 2001
Originally posted by: iwearnosox
Originally posted by: MachFive

LOL!

I should take that back. There are a lot of ones who, upon realizing you're not psycho, will practically cyber-rape you because you're normal and not totally fugly.

The number of hot cool women on my buddy list has doubled since I joined there.

iwearnosox

Lifer
Oct 26, 2000
Originally posted by: iwearnosox

LOL!

I should take that back. There are a lot of ones who, upon realizing you're not psycho, will practically cyber-rape you because you're normal and not totally fugly.

You single handedly just tripled their membership base and made the competition worse for yourself. :)

Encryptic

Diamond Member
May 21, 2003

Don't you mean 40-year old guys pretending to be hot women? :D

RyanM

Platinum Member
Feb 12, 2001
Originally posted by: Encryptic

Don't you mean 40-year old guys pretending to be hot women? :D

Nah. I've cammed with them. ;D

Encryptic

Diamond Member
May 21, 2003

Pics? Vidcaps? ;)

Nah, a gentleman never reveals details. Why do you think it happens? They know I'm discrete. ;)

You're slacking off on your duties as a member of this forum, dammit. A true ATOTer provides pics. :D

RyanM

Platinum Member
Feb 12, 2001

Pics? Vidcaps? ;)

Nah, a gentleman never reveals details. Why do you think it happens? They know I'm discrete. ;)

You're slacking off on your duties as a member of this forum, dammit. A true ATOTer provides pics. :D

Sorry. Too busy getting my cyber-love on to be a good ATOTer. lmao

geckojohn

Diamond Member
Nov 28, 2000
If you're interested in cell phones, check out this one: Howard Forums Rossman would agree with me on this. This is the best cell phone forums site, hands down baby! They have forums based on every service provider and cell phone brand. Check it out.

-peace