your first date?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Wah

Golden Member
Oct 16, 1999
8th grade (1990). I dropped her pizza. I felt like an idiot. :(

cyclistca

Platinum Member
Dec 5, 2000
It was in grade 10 so I guess I was 15. I remember it was a complete disaster. The whole night went wrong and the movie we went to sucked. On top of that I found out later that she actually already had a boy friend (He did not go to our school). Oh well things only got better from there.

~zonker~

Golden Member
Jan 23, 2000
16.. went and saw Young Frankenstien, ended with a kiss at the door and stars in both our eyes....

It's a tough act to follow the rest of your life when looking for a partenr, there is no love like that first love

eakers

Lifer
Aug 14, 2000
well i was 15 or 16 or however old you are in grade 10, went to see the empire strikes back special edition.
i didnt really like the boy that much but he was cute.

but the only first date that matters was with my current boy. we rented a life less ordinary (great first date movie) and we were both so shy about like holding hands (awwwww....) we were so cute...wait a minute we are still so cute.
*kat. <-- cute!

erub

Diamond Member
Jun 21, 2000
a couple weeks ago, as a Junior (17), I took a Senior girl to a basketball game of a local college (the one she is going to) - was fine, we went to a Chinese buffet, then to the game, and then went back to her house to hang out.

I've taken a few girls to school dances, I don't think those really count as dances.