Your favorite luxury

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Geekbabe

Moderator Emeritus<br>Elite Member
Oct 16, 1999
www.theshoppinqueen.com
Originally posted by: aRCeNiTe
telling annoying b!tches to stop posting about their lives

Well since threads are clearly marked with the username of the thread starter I bet you don't get to indulge yourself much:)

Chaotic42

Lifer
Jun 15, 2001
Antibiotics. ;)

Seriously I suppose it's broadband. A/C isn't a luxury down here, you have to have it.

brtspears2

Diamond Member
Nov 16, 2000
Car. As much as I like my bikes, not everywhere has a bike rack, and carrying a 12pk of beer while riding a bike gives many stares.

Perknose

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 9, 1999
Since the imminent end of "supersizing" is at hand, I'll have to fall back on:

The occasional hard backed novel.

Young's Double Chocolate Stout

Two ply toilet paper. ;)

Edit: Oh, yeah, almost forgot:

Running ten pounds of carrots and a pound of celery through my Acme juicer. Mmmmmmmmm. :D

DT4K

Diamond Member
Jan 21, 2002
Originally posted by: Zim Hosein
It's definitely :beer: for me Geekbabe :D
I'd guess it's more a staple than a luxury for you.

A/C. It is so nice to actually be able to sleep comfortably at night when it's 104 degrees outside.

Geekbabe

Moderator Emeritus<br>Elite Member
Oct 16, 1999
www.theshoppinqueen.com
Originally posted by: Perknose
Since the imminent end of "supersizing" is at hand, I'll have to fall back on:

The occasional hard backed novel.

Young's Double Chocolate Stout

Two ply toilet paper. ;)

Edit: Oh, yeah, almost forgot:

Running ten pounds of carrots and a pound of celery through my Acme juicer. Mmmmmmmmm. :D

Lol about the TP,if I sent you a case of quilted Northern you could be in heaven:D

You have a juicer ? cool,is it a PITA to clean?

Perknose

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: Geekbabe
Originally posted by: Perknose Since the imminent end of "supersizing" is at hand, I'll have to fall back on: The occasional hard backed novel. Young's Double Chocolate Stout Two ply toilet paper. ;) Edit: Oh, yeah, almost forgot: Running ten pounds of carrots and a pound of celery through my Acme juicer. Mmmmmmmmm. :D
Lol about the TP,if I sent you a case of quilted Northern you could be in heaven:D You have a juicer ? cool,is it a PITA to clean?

Do I ever. Why, I'm just a loosey-goosey juicer! Got my Acme for $30 in a thrift shop something like 17 years ago, and cleaning it is relatively straightforward. I like a clean machine. I like to be able to cool off, wipe things down, and start right up again. Reliability is important to me. No one likes an excessive amount of down time. That's where the high rpm motor in my particular unit is key.

Squisher

Lifer
Aug 17, 2000
Too many to choose:

Broadband/stereo/car stereo/'02 Z28/expensive vacations.

I'm spoiled.