Your Favorite Guns N' Roses Song?

SVT Cobra

Lifer
Mar 29, 2005
Mine is Welcome To The Jungle, with Sweet Child O' Mine, Paradise City, and Nighttrain right behind it.

What's yours?

Why did I make this long poll? I am tired and cannot think of anything else to do currently, and I like discussing rock on here. :)

KillyKillall

Diamond Member
Jul 1, 2004
n/m. you included the covers from the cover album too. interesting poll - i predict one of the singles to prevail.

soydios

Platinum Member
Mar 12, 2006
Appetite for Destruction is the only album from them that I have, and it has a bunch of good songs on it. I like Paradise City.
"Paradise City, where the grass is green and the girls are pretty..."

SVT Cobra

Lifer
Mar 29, 2005
Originally posted by: soydios
Appetite for Destruction is the only album from them that I have, and it has a bunch of good songs on it. I like Paradise City.
"Paradise City, where the grass is green and the girls are pretty..."

Originally it was suppoed to be "where the girls are fat and have big..." Yeah, obviously they rejected Slash's first revision of the lyrics.

Cobalt

Diamond Member
Apr 3, 2000
Add Better, There Was A Time, The Blues, Madagascar, Chinese Democracy, Catcher in the Rye, Rhiad and the Bedouins, Oh My God, Silkworms, and I.R.S

Pacfanweb

Lifer
Jan 2, 2000
Originally posted by: cobalt
Add Better, There Was A Time, The Blues, Madagascar, Chinese Democracy, Catcher in the Rye, Rhiad and the Bedouins, Oh My God, Silkworms, and I.R.S
Don't think any of those songs are by the REAL Guns n Roses.

Cobalt

Diamond Member
Apr 3, 2000
Originally posted by: Pacfanweb
Originally posted by: cobalt
Don't think any of those songs are by the REAL Guns n Roses.

They are still good. :)

EDIT: Voted Coma.

mwmorph

Diamond Member
Dec 27, 2004
Patience #1, november rain and Sweet child of mine after that. I;m jast not into full out headbanging rock i guess.

BoomerD

No Lifer
Feb 26, 2006
Where's the option for None of them"? Never cared for GNR or Axl's whiny screamy voice...

49erinnc

Platinum Member
Feb 10, 2004
Lot of great ones but "Estranged" is probably my favorite, followed by November Rain, Mr. Brownstone and Civil War.

Triumph

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Sorry, but it's impossible to vote. How about I just vote Appetite for Destruction, with Use Your Illusion as a close second? Can a whole album count as a song?