Your favorite Disney movie

John Connor

Lifer
Nov 30, 2012
Mine would definitely have to be 101 Dalmatians. When my grandma and I were watching it she chuckled at this scene and pointed to me. LOL!

https://youtu.be/QLU8JXCRqMM?t=2m44s

"Don't you dare go up there, you big long-legged lumox!"

I couldn't find a better video. Why people chose to screw up a vid and post it to YouTube I'll never know.

Crono

Lifer
Aug 8, 2001
The Little Mermaid

I've got gadgets and gizmos a plenty
I've got whozits and whatzits galore
You want thingamabobs? I've got twenty!
But who cares? No big deal,
I want more

Last edited:

Red Storm

Lifer
Oct 2, 2005
I'll pick three.

Before my time: Bambi

During my time: The Lion King

After my time (as a kid): The Incredibles

Ichinisan

Lifer
Oct 9, 2002
I'll pick three.

Before my time: Bambi

During my time: The Lion King

After my time (as a kid): The Incredibles

If I recall correctly, Disney didn't own Pixar when The Incredibles was released. They just distributed Pixar's films and had an exclusive relationship.

Sonikku

Lifer
Jun 23, 2005
The Little Mermaid

I've got gadgets and gizmos a plenty
I've got whozits and whatzits galore
You want thingamabobs? I've got twenty!
But who cares? No big deal,
I want more

Mermaid was decent, but I didn't like that the villain was undone simply by a guy riding some dilapidated boat into her. I like Aladdin more in part because a villain like Jaffar is done in by the curse of the lamp and his thirst for power.

cronos

Diamond Member
Nov 7, 2001
I like all the 90s ones, but The Hunchback of Notre Dame holds somewhat of a special place because it had this fantastic soundtrack that I still listen to every few months or so (bought the cassette and then the CD back then).

angminas

Diamond Member
Dec 17, 2006
Darby O'Gill and the Little People. Though Beauty and the Beast will always be special to me, since it was the first date I ever went on, and Aladdin was the first movie I ever saw in the theater three times. Swiss Family Robinson and Treasure Island are also way up there.

Kaido

Elite Member & Kitchen Overlord
Feb 14, 2004
Pull the lever, Kronk!

NO, NOT THAT LEVER! The other lever! Why do we even have that lever?!

Chiropteran

Diamond Member
Nov 14, 2003
Aladdin and Beauty and the Beast were my favorites like... for the last 20 years or so.

But now that I have a kid, and he has caused me to watch the new ones... Tangled is pretty good too. And we just saw Zootopia a month ago, and that was great.