You stuck your flashlight up where?? Interesting xray from the ER

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Cattlegod

Diamond Member
May 22, 2001
Thats crazy, but not as crazy as one I heard over the weekend. One of my friends is an ER doc in Chicago and he said that a guy came in with an entire lotion bottle stuck in his bum. Well, at the top of the lotion bottle is the nozzle that was acting just like a fish hook, so they couldn't pull it out. They ended up having to cut his a$$ open and spread it apart in order to get it out!

BigJ

Lifer
Nov 18, 2001
Originally posted by: Cattlegod
Thats crazy, but not as crazy as one I heard over the weekend. One of my friends is an ER doc in Chicago and he said that a guy came in with an entire lotion bottle stuck in his bum. Well, at the top of the lotion bottle is the nozzle that was acting just like a fish hook, so they couldn't pull it out. They ended up having to cut his a$$ open and spread it apart in order to get it out!

His ass was already stretched out, so you figure they could've gotten a pair of side cutting pliers up there, snipped it, then gone elbow deep to remove the other part of the nozzle.

sunzt

Diamond Member
Nov 27, 2003
"Yeah, so what you gonna do about it? Stick a flashlight up my ass?"

compuwiz1

Admin Emeritus Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Hey, this can happen, especially when you're looking for the money you hid from your wife or girlfriend. :laugh: