You common people just don't get it

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Oct 16, 1999
Ann Romney reaffirmed her husband’s insistence that no additional years of tax returns would be released to the public on Thursday morning, arguing that they have already “given all you people need to know.”

“He’s a very generous person,” she told ABC’s Robin Roberts of Mitt Romney. “We give 10 percent of our income to our church every year. Do you think that is the kind of person who is trying to hide things, or do things? No. He is so good about it. Then, when he was governor of Massachusetts, didn’t take a salary in the four years.”

“We’ve given all you people need to know and understand about our financial situation and how we live our life,” she said.

Romney also repeated her husband’s justification for not releasing more information. Doing so would only give opponents “more material for attack,” she said.

http://2012.talkingpointsmemo.com/2012/07/ann-romney-tax-returns.php?ref=fpb

You tell'em Ann. You people need to stop concerning yourselves with such matters. All you people need to know is when my wine glass is low or my hedges need trimming.

Pr0d1gy

Diamond Member
Jan 30, 2005
http://2012.talkingpointsmemo.com/2012/07/ann-romney-tax-returns.php?ref=fpb

You tell'em Ann. You people need to stop concerning yourselves with such matters. All you people need to know is when my wine glass is low or my hedges need trimming.

lol It's shocking how open and up front they've become.

Let me ask you something Gonad, since you seem to be aware of what is really going on, do you buy into the theory that the global power elite will begin the "culling of the herd" within the next several years or decade?

Oct 16, 1999
lol It's shocking how open and up front they've become.

Let me ask you something Gonad, since you seem to be aware of what is really going on, do you buy into the theory that the global power elite will begin the "culling of the herd" within the next several years or decade?

Not as long as my lawn keeps growing and leaves keep falling into my pool. Hell, I'm thinking of having all my furniture replaced with people to hold my stuff and sit on.