Yikes.... Just checked the stats for my webpage this month....

aphex

Moderator<br>All Things Apple
Jul 19, 2001
31,000 hits since June 1st..... Damn... If this keeps up im gonna have to upgrade my account :)

Anyway i could make money from this?

FYI, its on my aphexii.com domain, not revolutionhost.com

aphex

Moderator<br>All Things Apple
Jul 19, 2001
Originally posted by: LeeTJ
Nice site. did you do it yourself?

Thanks... Yea... Im using Greymatter CMS....

Josh

Lifer
Mar 20, 2000
Originally posted by: aphex
31,000 hits since June 1st..... Damn... If this keeps up im gonna have to upgrade my account :)

Anyway i could make money from this?

FYI, its on my aphexii.com domain, not revolutionhost.com

31,000 HITS...or pageviews? Hits don't really matter at all, pageviews is the essential stat to making money. I ran like 3 websites in the past for a pretty large gaming network, so if you have questions on how to make money off your site or whatever just ask me I think I'll be able to eaisly help you :)

Red Squirrel

No Lifer
May 24, 2003
www.anyf.ca
www.cj.com - subscribe to many companies and put their ads, if people buy stuff from them or subscribe the their services, it tracks down that they clicked from your site and it gives you XX % of commission.

Or you can copy and paste the ones from my site... :D j/k

Josh

Lifer
Mar 20, 2000
Originally posted by: Spac3d
:confused:Why do you have so many hits? Your website has weak content.

Hits don't mean crap. I can refresh a page 33,000 times, doesn't mean I'm going to click an ad banner :p

Unique hits and pageviews are the numbers that count. Take Adul's stats for example:

Hits: 4460
Pages: 1330
Visits: 391

Adul's site got 391 unique visitors that browsed through 1330 pages and a couple of them reloaded some pages here and there and thats where the "HITS" is coming from. Pretty much only 391 different people visited Adul's site. In comparison, Yahoo! gets about 30,000,000 UNIQUE visitors a month. Does everybody get it now? ;)