Yey, I have a girlfriend again! *pic added*

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Zim Hosein

Super Moderator | Elite Member
Super Moderator
Nov 27, 1999
Originally posted by: everyusernameistaken
I'm gonna have to show her this thread! She somehow has the idea in her head that she is "ugly". :confused:

Go ahead, most likely she might be a little insecure but needs a little reassurance :)

SnapIT

Banned
Jul 8, 2002
Originally posted by: everyusernameistaken
I'm gonna have to show her this thread! She somehow has the idea in her head that she is "ugly". :confused:

Yeah, btw, give her my adress while you are at it... ;)

EvilYoda

Lifer
Apr 1, 2001
Sorry to be the pessimist again.....but moreso just the voice of sanity, but it's been a week now, and she "loves" you? In addition to thinking she's ugly (I'm not gonna boost her ego any with my opinion, but she certainly isn't ugly), I'm just saying that you might want to be careful with her, she might be a little needy, and as soon as that passes, you might get hurt. I just don't want to see that.

See, I'm just looking out for you. ^_^

Dec 17, 2002
Originally posted by: EvilYoda
Sorry to be the pessimist again.....but moreso just the voice of sanity, but it's been a week now, and she "loves" you? In addition to thinking she's ugly (I'm not gonna boost her ego any with my opinion, but she certainly isn't ugly), I'm just saying that you might want to be careful with her, she might be a little needy, and as soon as that passes, you might get hurt. I just don't want to see that.

See, I'm just looking out for you. ^_^

well it's been a lot longer than a week......... I just meant that we've only been "together" for a week or so. ;)

BMdoobieW

Diamond Member
Oct 26, 2000
Nice. BTW, do you care to elaborate on what you think that we think you mean when you say "she's gotten hotter since then if you know what I mean."?

bmacd

Lifer
Jan 15, 2001
i've seen that girl all over the net. This thread belongs in that internet hoax site. :p

-=bmacd=-

rml

Lifer
Jul 6, 2000
Originally posted by: guapo337
Originally posted by: bmacd
i've seen that girl all over the net. This thread belongs in that internet hoax site. :p

-=bmacd=-

hahhahaha

we demand a series of pictures of you and that girl together

Mill

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
Dude do you really live in Alabama? If you do I am pretty sure that is a girl that I know and...