Yey, I have a girlfriend again! *pic added*

Dec 17, 2002
We've been back together for about a week now but she just asked me out today. :D Well that made my day.....

EDIT: Scroll down for pic.... :p

SnapIT

Banned
Jul 8, 2002
Originally posted by: everyusernameistaken
We've been back together for about a week now but she just asked me out today. :D Well that made my day.....

poor girl... ;)

GoingUp

Lifer
Jul 31, 2002
Congrads... but why are you telling us nerds instead of being with her? Is she an Ex?

Dec 17, 2002
Originally posted by: Gobadgrs
Congrads... but why are you telling us nerds instead of being with her? Is she an Ex?

Cause it's 1:47AM. ;) And yeah, she's an ex.... we never really knew each other until reciently though.

Zim Hosein

Super Moderator | Elite Member
Super Moderator
Nov 27, 1999
Congrats everyusernameistaken :)

I guess we'll judge your progress by your PPD ;) :D

Zim Hosein

Super Moderator
Nov 27, 1999
Originally posted by: Zim Hosein
Congrats everyusernameistaken :)

I guess we'll judge your progress by your PPD ;) :D

Hahaha, yeah.... hopefully it'll go down. ;)

;) :D

Zim Hosein

Super Moderator
Nov 27, 1999
Originally posted by: pillage2001
Pics??

alright..... be nice! that pic is about 6 months old and isn't that good..... she's gotten hotter since then if you know what I mean. ;)

everyusernameistaken, she's very attractive :)

EvilYoda

Lifer
Apr 1, 2001
Okay, just a little confused.....so she's an ex, but you never knew each other well...? So she was like a brief middle school/high school fling or something?

Congrats I guess...sorry about my reservation, but the way you talk about her and the relationship makes me think that you're not quite sure of what's going on. No offense, seriously, just a little wary.

Dec 17, 2002
Originally posted by: EvilYoda
Okay, just a little confused.....so she's an ex, but you never knew each other well...? So she was like a brief middle school/high school fling or something?

Congrats I guess...sorry about my reservation, but the way you talk about her and the relationship makes me think that you're not quite sure of what's going on. No offense, seriously, just a little wary.

Well when I first asked her out I didn't even know her last name. lol.... whoops. :eek: Anyway it didn't last long but we stayed friends and would always talk to each other on the phone or online and really got to know each other well. The biggest difference between then and this time around is that she loves me now. :D