yet more pictures (well... 1. chick involved though!)

Oct 9, 1999
love the color of her eyes over the b&w look..

amazing.. maybe some more blemishes could be removed.. or have her exfoliate her skin before taking it again.

MeanMeosh

Diamond Member
Apr 18, 2001
yea... lost some weight after that pic though =D i'm so happy looking back at that pic =P

SherEPunjab

Diamond Member
Oct 23, 2002

and you look like a hijera in your clown pics. may want to make them private, otherwise, we can blackmail you. :)

MrColin

Platinum Member
May 21, 2003
That's pretty nice. Have you tryed blurring out the skin pores though?

MeanMeosh

Diamond Member
Apr 18, 2001
Originally posted by: MrColin
That's pretty nice. Have you tryed blurring out the skin pores though?

wouldn't that be editing the pic a little too much? i always hate those magazine style pics where teh face is so obviously photoshopped =/

bump for da morning peeps.

MeanMeosh

Diamond Member
Apr 18, 2001
Originally posted by: Xiety
Originally posted by: Bootprint
Originally posted by: Zim Hosein
Originally posted by: kermalou
best pic

:Q

But he doesn't have makeup on. ;)

wtf dude!@?#!@

don't ask... i made a horrible deal :(

one last bump for people who like nice pics. i'm glad you all like the pic. this was the first time i made a conscious effort to think of all the elements that go into taking a picture.

in regards to questions: i used a sony dsc-f717. it was not for a class, but i did make my friend to pose for the picture though. no special lighting was used. i had her stand in her dorm room looking up with the lights on and got on top of the bunk bed and took the picture (no flash, macro mode. if you've seen a 717, you'll notice that the lens protrudes out. the positioning of the flash makes for a barrel shadow to be cast on the subject. that's also why i took the picture from up top so the camera wouldn't cast a shadow upon the subject).

oniq

Banned
Feb 17, 2002
Originally posted by: MeanMeosh
Originally posted by: Xiety
Originally posted by: Bootprint
Originally posted by: Zim Hosein
Originally posted by: kermalou
best pic

:Q

But he doesn't have makeup on. ;)

wtf dude!@?#!@

don't ask... i made a horrible deal :(

one last bump for people who like nice pics. i'm glad you all like the pic. this was the first time i made a conscious effort to think of all the elements that go into taking a picture.

in regards to questions: i used a sony dsc-f717. it was not for a class, but i did make my friend to pose for the picture though. no special lighting was used. i had her stand in her dorm room looking up with the lights on and got on top of the bunk bed and took the picture (no flash, macro mode. if you've seen a 717, you'll notice that the lens protrudes out. the positioning of the flash makes for a barrel shadow to be cast on the subject. that's also why i took the picture from up top so the camera wouldn't cast a shadow upon the subject).
:D

L O FVCKING L :D

:D