http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1486185/

The big bad wolf is a werewolf.

facepalm.jpg

What's next?

Last edited:

coldmeat

Diamond Member
Jul 10, 2007
You're sure they're just not using "red riding hood" as a title, and it's not really based on the fairy tale?

edit: hmm I do see "red's grandmother" as a character.

arrfep

Platinum Member
Sep 7, 2006
At first I was :|

Then I saw Gary Oldman top billed and I was :)

Then I saw it's directed by the Twilight director and I was :(

SKORPI0

Lifer
Jan 18, 2000
SYFY SATURDAY ORIGINAL MOVIE RED TO STAR FELICIA DAY IN RE-IMAGINING OF LITTLE RED RIDING HOOD

Felicia Day, star of web videosThe Guild and Joss Whedon’sDr. Horrible’s Sing-a-long Blog, who also played “Vi” in the final season ofBuffy the Vampire Slayer, will portray a werewolf-hunting descendant of Little Red Riding Hood in the newSyfy Saturday Original Movie,Red.

Red isSyfy’s latest re-imagining of classic fairy tales, legends and pop culture characters. The new line of films launched withBeauty and the Beasts: A Dark Tale, which starred Estella Warren, on February 27.
Syfy, one of television’s most prolific producers of original movies, is also developing films around the stories of Aladdin, Sinbad the Sailor and Hansel & Gretel, among other projects.

In the action-packedRed, Red (Day) brings her fiancé home, where he meets the family and learns about their business – hunting werewolves. He’s skeptical until bitten by a werewolf. When her family insists he must be killed, Red tries saving him.
:\
http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/20...-re-imagining-of-little-red-riding-hood/44196

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
Don't be too surprised at this remake.
*SPOILER*
SHe's a vampire, that befriends a cute little alien named TE, has a half brother that’s a wizard at Hogwarts, trying to defend against the evil empire a long long time ago, and is set around a 1960's drive-in. Oh.. and there’s something where they all are on some cruise liner that gets hit by a giant title wave and the ship turns upside down trapping everyone. And it's all in 3D too...

Raizinman

Platinum Member
Sep 7, 2007
meettomy.site
Saw this movie last night. I thought it stunk big time. Amanda Seyfried is virtually in every frame of the movie. I don't think she is that pretty. Basically the movie is a guessing game of who is the wolf, or better, Warewolf. They play the movie making you think that virtually anyone could be the wolf. Obviously, the person who they don't give you clues about is actually the wolf. In todays world of fancy morphing and special effects, guess how the transformation looked when the father turned into a warewolf? None! There were no special graphic. Heck the old Lon Chaney Wolfman movies had better graphics. Twilight had better graphics! The pictures of the wolf were cartoon like at best. Don't waste your money going to his movie. The movie was just a promo for Amanda Seyfried in a guess who the wolf is movie. Two Thumbs Down!!

jonks

Lifer
Feb 7, 2005
Freeway with Reese Witherspoon and Kiefer is the best LRRH adaptation.

"My dick may not function but I have not lost my smile."

Status
Not open for further replies.