Yet Another Girl Question

imported_theEman

Jul 3, 2004
OK, here goes...

So there's this girl that I've known for a while now. We aren't the closet of friends but we talk some. I was thinking about asking her to Homecoming, I mean, life's too short to waste. I'm still trying to think of a really creative way to ask her to Homecoming. Does anybody out there have any great ideas that they're dying to share? ;)

thirtythree

Diamond Member
Aug 7, 2001
"Hey, wanna go to homecoming with me?"

EDIT: I hate the "creative" things people do around here... in high school at least.

Doboji

Diamond Member
May 18, 2001
Originally posted by: theEman
OK, here goes...

So there's this girl that I've known for a while now. We aren't the closet of friends but we talk some. I was thinking about asking her to Homecoming, I mean, life's too short to waste. I'm still trying to think of a really creative way to ask her to Homecoming. Does anybody out there have any great ideas that they're dying to share? ;)

1. Get 3 dozen roses...

2. Leave a trail of rose pedals leading from her homeroom to the school gym.

3. Leave a card on her desk, with instructions to follow the rose pedals.

4. Leave a diamond bracelet in the center of the gym floor.

5. Hire Neil Diamond to sing something really sweet.

6. Drive into the gym in a brand spankin new lambourghini

7. Leap out of the car, mount a white horse, and ride it to her side.

8. Ask her to homecoming

9. Appeal the restraining order

Shawn

Lifer
Apr 20, 2003
Originally posted by: AgaBooga
Originally posted by: MartyMcFly3
sup bitch, homecoming?

yeah, that works well

I was going to say how Minendo started it with "sup bitch, prom?"

That wasn't Minendo. It was someone else.

Manzelle

Golden Member
Oct 6, 2003
Grow some balls...or at least some hair on the miniscule balls you think you now have and ask her straight out...why be creative and look like a tool?

Schadenfroh

Elite Member
Mar 8, 2003
Originally posted by: FuZoR
high school?

JUST FREAKING ASK

agreed, or you could informally do it and agree to meet her there and spend the entire evening with her, like i did homecoming senior year.

BTW, would the rules be any differant in a college situation? Im a college n00b freshy

dudeman007

Diamond Member
Apr 6, 2004
wow cool we've been in the same situation. I asked a girl that a really liked this year and she said yes! I was burning a cd for her and told her I was gonna be out and about and so I might drop it off. I went to her house with a bunch of flowers but gave her the cd first. Then busted out the ol "oh I almost forgot" thing. lol. It was so great. CANT WAIT TILL HC :) I guess the best thing to do is have a reason to go over to her house, something that she'd look forward to. And then give her some flowers and ask her. Best of luck.

MichaelD

Lifer
Jan 16, 2001
Hey Marcy. :) <--you smile big Who are you going to the dance with? Oh, Bob? Great. I'm going with Sonia. Cool. See you there.
<---you getting shot down

Hey Marcy. :)<--you smile big Who are you going to the dance with? Nobody yet? DAMN! Gorgeous, intelligent woman like you cannot go alone! Tell you what. How about you go with me? Two gorgeous, intelleigent people showing up together, dressed to kill could make for a night of unforgettable big-time fun!
<--you getting laid. Hope it's the latter! :beer: