Yay! Got a New Phone

xanis

Lifer
Sep 11, 2005
I finally renewed my contract with Cingular and picked up a nice new phone, a Sony Ericsson Z520a. So far I've only been playing around with it, but it's looking good. The keyboard is nicely laid out, the screen is bright and crisp, and the phone itself is fairly small for a flip-phone. However, there is one gripe that I have. The phone's screen has what I like to call "iPod Nano Syndrome" meaning that the screen scratches VERY easily. I just started using it about an hour ago, and already there are tons of little fine scratches from where i tried to rub out smudges with my shirt. Is there some type of solution that I could buy to remove some of these little scratches? Most are very fine and can only be seen if you hold the screen at and angle, but two of the scratches are kind of noticeable.

ruffilb

Diamond Member
Feb 6, 2005
At least it's a flip-phone... otherwise it would be near-unusable by now.

:thumbsup: on the new phone, but I don't know of any ways to remove the scratches.

PCMarine

Diamond Member
Oct 13, 2002
I've had my z520a since thanksgiving and I really like it. Solid construction and excellent GUI. The only downside is occassionally the phone gets "bugged" and starts behaving eradically, but a simple off/on fixes it.

dartworth

Lifer
Jul 29, 2001
SE has a great interface and the z520 is a nice phone. I really like the size of it too...