yay all a's this entire year in 8th grade

Tiamat

Lifer
Nov 25, 2003
I didnt get A's in middle school. I played too many video games... plus, i knew that grades didnt matter until high school anyways. ;p

Actaeon

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2000
I guess you never heard of alt+print screen ;).

EDIT: Congrats on your grades. I never did that. For 1 semster I got a 3.833 GPA during my senior year (ended up with a 3.533 for the year). I have a 3.11 in college right now.

gooseman

Diamond Member
Oct 23, 2000
Originally posted by: Shawn
8th grade? yikes! I just finished HS. sucks to be you.

Just finished high school? Yikes? I've been out of college for 15 years. Sucks to be you!!
;)

jagec

Lifer
Apr 30, 2004
Originally posted by: SuperTyphoon
in mine its not easy because the standards are so high in broward county florida, so im in a very good middle school. i do play too many video games but i also focus on school (although im extremely lazy when it comes to work)

Oh? At my school the lowest A was a 94, 90 was a solid B. They had to go all the way back to 6th grade records to determine who would be valdevictorian...even after the 5-point AP classes were factored in.

Then I went to college and started slacking :p

Don't let the AT crowd get you down, though, all A's is something to be proud of, even in MS.

Schadenfroh

Elite Member
Mar 8, 2003
funny, i made Bs from elementary thru middle school. I then made straight As in high school, shortly after i stopped taking my medication.

jjzelinski

Diamond Member
Aug 23, 2004
Some of you guys have an obvious inferiority complex to be treating this kid like you are. This is not a pub...