Yawn: Second Possible Iraqi Mobile Lab Found

Alistar7

Lifer
May 13, 2002
Originally posted by: Ornery
  • Probably just one of your run-of-the-mill, moble insecticide labs...

no, this is much like the first one which had only one use.

they will eventually find trace amounts in areas that could not be scrubbed, the question is can they tell a time frame by that, 1 yr old or 20....

phillyTIM

Golden Member
Jan 12, 2001
trace amounts....oh my....sounds like total war armageddon justification to me! LOL

Alistar7

Lifer
May 13, 2002
Did you see the Al-Qaida attacks in Iraq and SA yesterday Philly?

impossible, there are no al-qaida within Iraq though right? Keep telling that to the families of the dead Americans killed by the "phantom bush terrorists"...

Alistar7

Lifer
May 13, 2002
FYI Philly this is the second lab found that matches identically drawings that Powel submitted to the UN, how did he get such detailed accurate information? By one of the scientists that worked and made biological weapons in one of them. They have air scrubbers that are not used in legitimate biological work, their only purpose is to eliminate any chemical signature. Get your Bush hating head out of your A*S for one minute and take a deep breath of reality already.

Alistar7

Lifer
May 13, 2002
LilBlinbBlahIce, thanks for posting this.

Saw this yesterday, didn't think it would get much attention because it had been partially looted and we already had one fully functional one ...

Bowfinger

Lifer
Nov 17, 2002
Originally posted by: Alistar7
FYI Philly this is the second lab found that matches identically drawings that Powel submitted to the UN, how did he get such detailed accurate information? By one of the scientists that worked and made biological weapons in one of them. They have air scrubbers that are not used in legitimate biological work, their only purpose is to eliminate any chemical signature.

Frankly, I think you (or Fox) made that up, but I'd love to be proven wrong. Any links? (I'm only asking about the highlighted part, I know about the Iraqi defector.)

Get your Bush hating head out of your A*S for one minute and take a deep breath of reality already.
Careful. Those words might not taste quite so good if you have to eat them. Much better to show a little restraint and respect for others, just in case.

Alistar7

Lifer
May 13, 2002
Originally posted by: Bowfinger
FYI Philly this is the second lab found that matches identically drawings that Powel submitted to the UN, how did he get such detailed accurate information? By one of the scientists that worked and made biological weapons in one of them. They have air scrubbers that are not used in legitimate biological work, their only purpose is to eliminate any chemical signature.

Frankly, I think you (or Fox) made that up, but I'd love to be proven wrong. Any links? (I'm only asking about the highlighted part, I know about the Iraqi defector.)

Get your Bush hating head out of your A*S for one minute and take a deep breath of reality already.
Careful. Those words might not taste quite so good if you have to eat them. Much better to show a little restraint and respect for others, just in case.

I don't watch FOx, that was taken from reuters and AP reports. I stopped using BBC as a source after their own employess leveled claims of anti-US bias against them.

That statement wss made by British and American scientists who examined the lab and are familiar with both legitimate and otherwise biological production. If you doubt their claims as to the common use or intended purpose of those, question them. There is a link in the main thread aboutthis that mentions the filters.

Alistar7

Lifer
May 13, 2002
latest update, no new news on the trailers as of today, woo woo

no gnews is good gnews and I'm gary gnew....

Bowfinger

Lifer
Nov 17, 2002
That statement wss made by British and American scientists who examined the lab and are familiar with both legitimate and otherwise biological production. If you doubt their claims as to the common use or intended purpose of those, question them. There is a link in the main thread aboutthis that mentions the filters.

Well duh, we know what the labs are. The Iraqi defector said they had mobile labs to produce biological agents; his information has been pretty consistently accurate. He never said they destroyed the labs, just the chemical and biological agents produced. (You know the ones, the "thousands of liters" that Bush & Co. blustered about, conveniently omitting the rest of this defector's testimony.) No one should be surprised that we found these mobile labs.

What I doubt is your claim that the "air scrubbers are not used in legitimate biological work, their only purpose is to eliminate any chemical signature." Sorry, but given your track record of misreporting "facts" (and then disappearing when challenged), I want to see a link to back this up. Until then, we should assume you are still reporting speculation or misinformation.