YATT: This is a thread

schizoid

Banned
May 27, 2000
Originally posted by: Astaroth33
You guys need to take your funky fetishes somewhere else... :disgust:

Heh!

Yeah. I heard about that. What really sucks is that AMD was doing SO well.

Whatever. Did you see that American Idol?

schizoid

Banned
May 27, 2000
Originally posted by: KingNothing
Late night posting gets so weird.

I totally hear that! I mean, why do they even come to this country anyway? It doesn't make any sense. I seriously think something is wrong with most people like that. What I really don't understand though, is those lines at the DMV. What's up with that?

AvesPKS

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2000
Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Mushroom Mushroom!

Balt

Lifer
Mar 12, 2000
I've seen a number of illiterate and vapid things over the years, but Schizoid's strictures really take the cake. I will start this discussion by arguing that as sex-crazed as it might sound, Schizoid is intentionally being out-of-touch. Then, I will present evidence that Schizoid's beliefs symbolize lawlessness, violence, and misguided rebellion -- extreme liberty for a few, even if the rest of us lose more than a little freedom. Only the assembled and concentrated might of a national passion rearing up in its strength can advocate concrete action and specific quantifiable goals. People have commented that there may be a gap in my logic there. I don't think there is, and I've gone to great pains to explain why. I would like to comment on his attempt to associate elitism with colonialism. There is no association.

Outrage pounded in my temples when I first realized that Schizoid wants to defile the air and water in the name of profit, period. I unquestionably have a hard time trying to reason with people who remain calm when they see Schizoid scar little children's self-image. His opinion is that sin is good for the soul. Of course, opinions are like sphincters: we all have them. So let me tell you my opinion. My opinion is that were he alive today, Hideki Tojo would be Schizoid's most trustworthy ally. I can see Tojo joining forces with Schizoid to help him sell quack pharmaceutical supplies (and you should be suspicious whenever you hear such tell-tale words and phrases as "breakthrough", "miracle", "secret remedy", "exclusive", and "clinical studies prove that..."). On that note, let me say that once people obtain the critical skills that enable them to think and reflect and speculate independently, they'll realize that if I said that censorship could benefit us, I'd be a liar. But I'd be being utterly honest if I said that he should learn to appreciate what he has instead of feeling so oppressed because he can't do everything he wants, every time he wants to.

In order to convince us that he has a "special" perspective on recidivism which carries with it a "special" right to bring ugliness and nastiness into our lives, Schizoid often turns to the old propagandist trick of comparing results brought about by entirely dissimilar causes. Of all of his exaggerations and incorrect comparisons, one in particular stands out: "Those who disagree with Schizoid should be cast into the outer darkness, should be shunned, should starve." I, hardheaded cynic that I am, don't know where he came up with this, but his statement is dead wrong. Mutual efforts against prissy frotteurism are not just an educational process designed to teach people that his sole aspiration is apparently to identify political and religious groups that are his political enemies and re-label them as "fork-tongued radicals" in order to justify operations against them. These efforts also serve as a beacon, warning the world of the ruthless consequences of his raucous declamations. The bottom line is that except for a few bright spots, Schizoid's dissertations are thoroughly mischievous.

ROTC1983

Diamond Member
Oct 2, 2002
Originally posted by: Balt
I've seen a number of illiterate and vapid things over the years, but Schizoid's strictures really take the cake. I will start this discussion by arguing that as sex-crazed as it might sound, Schizoid is intentionally being out-of-touch. Then, I will present evidence that Schizoid's beliefs symbolize lawlessness, violence, and misguided rebellion -- extreme liberty for a few, even if the rest of us lose more than a little freedom. Only the assembled and concentrated might of a national passion rearing up in its strength can advocate concrete action and specific quantifiable goals. People have commented that there may be a gap in my logic there. I don't think there is, and I've gone to great pains to explain why. I would like to comment on his attempt to associate elitism with colonialism. There is no association.

Outrage pounded in my temples when I first realized that Schizoid wants to defile the air and water in the name of profit, period. I unquestionably have a hard time trying to reason with people who remain calm when they see Schizoid scar little children's self-image. His opinion is that sin is good for the soul. Of course, opinions are like sphincters: we all have them. So let me tell you my opinion. My opinion is that were he alive today, Hideki Tojo would be Schizoid's most trustworthy ally. I can see Tojo joining forces with Schizoid to help him sell quack pharmaceutical supplies (and you should be suspicious whenever you hear such tell-tale words and phrases as "breakthrough", "miracle", "secret remedy", "exclusive", and "clinical studies prove that..."). On that note, let me say that once people obtain the critical skills that enable them to think and reflect and speculate independently, they'll realize that if I said that censorship could benefit us, I'd be a liar. But I'd be being utterly honest if I said that he should learn to appreciate what he has instead of feeling so oppressed because he can't do everything he wants, every time he wants to.

In order to convince us that he has a "special" perspective on recidivism which carries with it a "special" right to bring ugliness and nastiness into our lives, Schizoid often turns to the old propagandist trick of comparing results brought about by entirely dissimilar causes. Of all of his exaggerations and incorrect comparisons, one in particular stands out: "Those who disagree with Schizoid should be cast into the outer darkness, should be shunned, should starve." I, hardheaded cynic that I am, don't know where he came up with this, but his statement is dead wrong. Mutual efforts against prissy frotteurism are not just an educational process designed to teach people that his sole aspiration is apparently to identify political and religious groups that are his political enemies and re-label them as "fork-tongued radicals" in order to justify operations against them. These efforts also serve as a beacon, warning the world of the ruthless consequences of his raucous declamations. The bottom line is that except for a few bright spots, Schizoid's dissertations are thoroughly
mischievous.

w3rd

schizoid

Banned
May 27, 2000
All you motherschizoids are gonna pay. You are the ones who are the schizoid-lickers. We're gonna schizoid your mothers while you watch and cry like little schizoids. Once we get to Hollywood and find those Miramax schizoids who are making that movie, we're gonna make 'em eat our Schizoid, then schizoid out our schizoid, then eat their schizoid which is made up of our schizoid that we made 'em eat. Then you're all you motherschizoids are next. Love, Schizoid and Silent Bob

KEV1N

Platinum Member
Jan 15, 2000
Shouldn't you be at the Cantina picking up single mothers from Travis AFB?

bandana163

Diamond Member
Jul 2, 2003
I have to call the grammar police.

???????????????Why should it goes well??????????????????????