YAST: Any good grad schools for becoming a Ninja?

TommyVercetti

Diamond Member
Jan 4, 2003
Hey guys, I just got done with a bachelor's degree in Computer Science, and having trouble finding a job. I have been giving serious thought to grad school. I have decided that becoming a Ninja would be the kind of thing I would like to do. So what can you tell me about some good grad schools that teach you how to become a Ninja. I am looking a bit close to home, Texas. Are there any good Ninja grad schools in Texas? Does UT have a Ninja progra? Thanks guyz, I love you all.

darktubbly

Aug 19, 2002
Master of pointers
Meddle not with warriors
Lie low and jobless

darktubbly «··· lost it at 3 in the morning

tokamak

Golden Member
Nov 26, 1999
i remember seeing klingon swordfighting in the UT informal classes catalog. maybe thats what youre looking for

Luagsch

Golden Member
Apr 25, 2003
Originally posted by: v3rrv3
Try this website and e-mailt he webmaster:

Here!

- Kevin

ROTFL, WTF?
Ninjas are sooooooooooo sweet that I want to crap my pants. I can't believe it sometimes, but I feel it inside my heart. These guys are totally awesome and that's a fact. Ninjas are fast, smooth, cool, strong, powerful, and sweet. I can't wait to start yoga next year. I love ninjas with all of my body (including my pee pee).

bwahahaha, their hate-mail section is a blast!!!

DanTMWTMP

Lifer
Oct 7, 2001
Originally posted by: v3rrv3
Try this website and e-mailt he webmaster:

Here!

- Kevin

i knew someone will post that......if u memorize the stories and the lines in there like "flipping out w/o even thinking twice about iT!! holy sh!t!!!"..then give yourself the ninja degree... :p

Hammer

Lifer
Oct 19, 2001
Originally posted by: tokamak
i remember seeing klingon swordfighting in the UT informal classes catalog. maybe thats what youre looking for

yup its on there. try that.

Vonkhan

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2003
rolleye.gif
its not something that u do for a career ... and not something that u go to school for

FYI, the next ninja grandmaster is going to be someone who works as a butcher in a fish market. he's american, very soft spoken chap.

Booster

Diamond Member
May 4, 2002
I don't think you can become a ninja if your not a Japanese and haven't been trained since your were like 5 y.o maybe.

LordJezo

Banned
May 16, 2001
Why not get triple black belt certified (quality control i believe) and just pretend you are a ninja..

Devry or someplace like that would do the certification... I think.