Quasmo

Diamond Member
Jul 7, 2004
I swear I'm going to end up in a fist fight with this kid. He is by far the laziest unmotivated pieces of human trash I have ever met. Currently, he has dropped out of school, has no job, and doesn't clean up after himself. He gets high almost everyday (where he finds the money to get high is anybody's guess)

His ex-girlfriend got him a dog, and then broke up with him. When I moved in, the dog shit and pissed ALL OVER THE HOUSE. In every bedroom it wanted, and my roommate never cleaned it up. AND I MEAN NEVER. The hid this from me, and he claimed he was going to train it before I signed the lease. The land lord came in one day, and stopped counting after 30 piles of dog shit. (I was on christmas vacation) Well because of this his pet agreement was revoked on November 28th 07, and he had until December 28th to get rid of it. Come January he has yet to get rid of the dog, and after a huge fight with the landlord in which they threaten to file a dispossesory. He finally conceeds on the last day, and gives the dog to a friend.

Well the friend finds out that the dog craps and pisses all over his house as well, and tonight my roommate comes home with this stupid dog. I have no idea whats going to happen. He claims that the landlord has no right to revoke the pet agreement, which is complete bullshit. The problem arrieses that all four (four roommates) are on the lease, so if one goes we all go. The other roommates have no problem paying rent, just this asshole.

He doesn't pay rent, he's really fucking lazy, hes not even attempting to find a job, and has no respect for authority or common sense. I just want to slap him in the face.

/rant

Codewiz

Diamond Member
Jan 23, 2002
crate training for the dog. Simple to house break any dog that way.....

Doesn't solve all your problems tho.

Quasmo

Diamond Member
Jul 7, 2004
Originally posted by: Codewiz

We can not keep the dog. the dog has to go, or this blatant disreguard for the landlords authority will cause us to be evicted.

Quasmo

Diamond Member
Jul 7, 2004
Originally posted by: secretanchitman
then kick him out.

We can't kick him out, hes on the lease., and we can't replace him. We're not allowed to sublet, or replace roommates.

Farang

Lifer
Jul 7, 2003
Here's a thought: act like an adult and not a immature child. Grow a pair and man up, do the civilized thing and start shitting on the floor of his room.

gorcorps

aka Brandon
Jul 18, 2004
Originally posted by: Quasmo
Originally posted by: secretanchitman
then kick him out.

We can't kick him out, hes on the lease., and we can't replace him. We're not allowed to sublet, or replace roommates.

By who's rules? The landlords? I'm sure he/she will let you kick him out after seeing what he causes.

Quasmo

Diamond Member
Jul 7, 2004
Originally posted by: Farang
Here's a thought: act like an adult and not a immature child. Grow a pair and man up, do the civilized thing and start shitting on the floor of his room.

You have no idea how hard it is NOT to do this, my gf wants to shit in his pillowcase because of how he neglects his dog.

Originally posted by: gorcorps
By who's rules? The landlords? I'm sure he/she will let you kick him out after seeing what he causes.

Landlords, and they've even brought up the fact that they have to evict all of of and not just one.

Farang

Lifer
Jul 7, 2003
Originally posted by: Farang

You have no idea how hard it is NOT to do this, my gf wants to shit in his pillowcase because of how he neglects his dog.

Dude I hate to tell this to you but girls don't shit. . . it's a man, baby.

Quasmo

Diamond Member
Jul 7, 2004
Originally posted by: Pale Rider
Move out? Let me guess you have an answer for that also.

I'm finishing up my senior year, I have 2 months left on the lease, and then I would have to pay for 2 apartments, and like I said, I would move out in an instant if they would let me sublet.

HannibalX

Diamond Member
May 12, 2000
So pay for two apartments for two months. You win some, you lose some. Either that or just grin and bear it for two more months.

Quasmo

Diamond Member
Jul 7, 2004
So pay for two apartments for two months. You win some, you lose some. Either that or just grin and bear it for two more months.

You want to lend me the extra $1100???
and theres still the problem of getting evicted.

HannibalX

Diamond Member
May 12, 2000

You want to lend me the extra $1100???
and theres still the problem of getting evicted.

Sorry no hands outs. Thats life, deal with it. Either way you are going to leave, either on your own or getting kicked out. Either way you are gonna have to spend some bucks. Deal with it.

Quasmo

Diamond Member
Jul 7, 2004
I dont have to deal with it if I can just get this asshole to see how irresponsible he's being

lizardth

Golden Member
Oct 5, 2005

True and sound advice! Sorry about your roommate sucking.

nonameo

Diamond Member
Mar 13, 2006
You can't get a new lease with the same terms on the same property, but sans the less desirable roommate?

homercles337

Diamond Member
Dec 29, 2004
Your profile says you live in GA. Is that true? If so, thats your problem right there. GTFO of that shitty state. Problem solved. :p

Ns1

No Lifer
Jun 17, 2001
I dont have to deal with it if I can just get this asshole to see how irresponsible he's being

break his door down, throw the dog in said room. repeat as necessary.

Quasmo

Diamond Member
Jul 7, 2004
Originally posted by: homercles337
Your profile says you live in GA. Is that true? If so, thats your problem right there. GTFO of that shitty state. Problem solved. :p

Atlanta isn't bad, it's like the anti Georgia. (I live in Savannah at the moment)

xeemzor

Platinum Member
Mar 27, 2005
While your roommate is sleeping, take the dog to the pound and report it as a lost dog. You will probably be doing both the dog and your roommate a favor with that one.

Howard

Lifer
Oct 14, 1999
Originally posted by: xeemzor
While your roommate is sleeping, take the dog to the pound and report it as a lost dog. You will probably be doing both the dog and your roommate a favor with that one.
Also, get the other roommates to put ski masks on and beat the shit out of him when he's sleeping. Act surprised in the morning.

Jeff7

Lifer
Jan 4, 2001

Doesn't solve all your problems though.
Train the dog to attack anything with the roommate's scent? He gets home, open crate, watch problem solve itself.