pontifex

Lifer
Dec 5, 2000
One of the users was trying to send an email but he kept getting a message that said the recipient was rejected by the mail server. he was sending the email to maybe 20 people and a quick glance at those addresses didn't reveal anything to me as wrong. I go to take a look at the mail server logs to see if it would tell me which one is the problem.

I don't find anything so then my boss comes over and decides to take over (because he always seems to think he knows what he's doing and I don't). So he's searching through the log file and i happen to notice that the date on the log file is showing 6/26/07 and the time is about 1:00 PM.

I mention this to him and he just kind of ignores me and then after a few more seconds of searching he says "man, it's not even 9:00 and this guy has received and sent a ton of mail already."

I just roll my eyes and say that I'll go give a more thorough check of the email addresses he is trying to send the email to. Ended up being a . at the end of a .com email address.

Its like my boss is trying so hard to prove me wrong, that he completely ignores the fact that he is doing something wrong himself.

Safeway

Lifer
Jun 22, 2004
Management is always smarter than you. At least, they like to think so. 117

Zolty

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2005
Originally posted by: Safeway
Management is always smarter than you. At least, they like to think so. 117

again? cmon safeway we all know you post way to much as it is, you don't need to count it for us