manlymatt83

Lifer
Oct 14, 2005
OK all.

You know how I dated that girl for 3 years? And we were on and off FOREVER over the past 9 months, and I've had many YAGT's about it? (its actually where my YAMGT's started)?

Well, if you all remember, about a month ago, she called me, and said how she had met someone, slept with him, and it made her realize how good I treated her, how she still loved me, how no one would treat her like I did, etc.

She was also worried about this guy because she didn't trust him fully, AND he lived far away, which is one of the MAIN reasons she broke up with me: Cause we were long distance and she DIDN'T want a long distance relationship.

So anyway, why I hate myspace is, one of my friends brought up her page last night for the hell of it (Not sure why actually), and I saw her status had changed to "In a relationship". I wish I didn't know that. that's why I wish myspace didn't exist.

OK, so you just found out the ex is a hypocrit. Grrrr.....

Eh, whatever. It hurts, but nothing I can do.

/rant

mundane

Diamond Member
Jun 7, 2002
Get back at her by making your own myspace page, and pasting all of these YAGT comments exclusively on there. That'll show her!

GuitarDaddy

Lifer
Nov 9, 2004
I'm seeing a definate downhill trend in your YAGT's. You need some professional help, the kind not found on the internet

BlancoNino

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2005
I've had girl problems my whole life. If I died today, I'll have only kissed around 50 girls, and slept with 11.

My life sucks...

MichaelD

Lifer
Jan 16, 2001
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!

Whha-wha-whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

It's the Whaaaaaambulance. :roll:

Your EX found a new BF. She is not your problem, or your piece of ass anymore. Life is rough, women suck (that's why we love them) and you have 3 unpaid parking tickets.

Get_over_it already.

pontifex

Lifer
Dec 5, 2000
there are yagt threads and there are ******, fvck me in the ass because i should be gay yagt threads.

this one is the 2nd type.

Blazin Trav

Banned
Dec 14, 2004
Well then get someone who is hotter, smarter, more attractive for you, funnier, more loyal, cooks better, and possibly latin or something so that you know trust isn't going to be an issue.

Sorry but I've lost faith in American girls. They feel like they need to sleep around to get what they want.

Spineshank

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2001
Im calling shens...........no one seriously would post this many YAGT's, let alone bout the same girl.