Yakko and Isla's Tampa Holiday Party Reminder! 12/16 7PM

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Isla

Elite member
Sep 12, 2000
teknoid

Well, since it is a Saturday, you can always come out and spend the day at the beach first.

I think Farbio is coming... Maybe some of you (who have farther to drive) might want to meet as a group earlier in the day, at the beach or something.

(There are several parks in the area, and if enough of you are interested I'll try to organize it... I just might not be there. But I'll try.)

Fathom5

Nov 3, 2000
I won't be coming as we're going to be frozen in with the freezing rain that's coming tonight on top of the 28" or so of snow we got this week, but at least I can bump you guys back up. ;)

Hope all have a great time. :)

God I'm beginning to hate winter.

Pretender

Banned
Mar 14, 2000
Someone better break out the digital camera (digital video camera would be cool, too) and post some pics/clips for us people who don't live down there.

Isla

Elite member
Sep 12, 2000
All I've got is a regular camera, but I'll bring it.

I just got confirmation that we have a babysitter, so it will be Mr Isla and me.

Pretend I've never said anything about him! Actually, he's a pretty great guy, you all will like him. He's, well, he's a lot like most of you!

:D

yllus

Elite Member & Lifer
Aug 20, 2000

<< Someone better break out the digital camera (digital video camera would be cool, too) and post some pics/clips for us people who don't live down there. >>

Digital camera? I'm thinking webcam here! That'd be fun to watch. ;) Doubt many of us Canadians will be coming down, though. :)

snow patrol

Diamond Member
Jan 24, 2000
Ditto for me with the 'howevermany1000'sofmiles' flight :)

Looking forward to the pictures though.

jonnyjack

Platinum Member
Oct 13, 1999
so how was the party? if there was another thread talking about it afterwards, sorry i never saw it...