Yakko and Isla's Tampa Holiday Party Reminder! 12/16 7PM

Isla

Elite member
Sep 12, 2000
See yakko's last post for directions.

:)

OK guys, see you there! And please, bring girlfriends/sisters/other significant females if you can. :)

Total Refected Power

Diamond Member
Oct 13, 1999
I'll come if we can go to a place that has those little cocktail franks ;).

j/k. Will be freezing up here in MA and then NJ. Have a good party. :)

yakko

Lifer
Apr 18, 2000
I think I need a recount on that poll. Seeing as how I am the only one who voted so far.

Windogg

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
<< I'm going to create a poll >>
Haven't you Floridians learned from your mistakes yet? Means the holiday party will happen around Easter beacause of the recounts. :)

Windogg

Total Refected Power

Diamond Member
Oct 13, 1999
Also, nobody can go by their real names.

What interesting conversation.

&quot;Hey, Yakko please pass the mustard for Windoggs dog&quot;.

Isla

Elite member
Sep 12, 2000
I agree. You will have to call me Isla (pronounced, Eees-lah) and my husband is Mr.

:D

ArkAoss

Banned
Aug 31, 2000
hey windogg, saw a thread where you linked to some pics of yourself, so how long have you been a crossdressing asian? saw that post in sweetrobins thread, if you are an asian pimp ive got a little sister that'll make a nice wife

Windogg

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Better watch out. They don't call me Windogg just because I like to hump people's legs and whiz on the furiture. :)

Windogg

yakko

Lifer
Apr 18, 2000
Bobtist,

When are you going to be in St. Pete? A friend of mine owns a coffee shop there and I am usually in there saturday nights.

Isla,

23rd is out for me as I will be in Ft Lauderdale visiting my sister. I can be back by the 29th if everyone wants to do it then.

Fathom5

Nov 3, 2000

<< I cant come to the party... but I want pictures ... >>

The Windogg Mini-Crotch Cam hooked to the crotch of his pants.

Hold on it's going to be a bumpy ride!

Viper GTS

Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
Dammit, why am I on the west coast?

We should really arrange something nationwide... We could take up an entire hotel in Vegas, maybe...

Viper GTS

Windogg

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
<< The Windogg Mini-Crotch Cam hooked to the crotch of his pants.>>

Why do you guys want to stare at 8 hours of video footage of the sky straight above me?

Windogg

Fathom5

Nov 3, 2000
Exactly my point!

<< Why do you guys want to stare at 8 hours of video footage of the sky straight above me? >>

8 hours? Fathom bows down before the master.

You da man Bubba.

St. Pete, born and raised. At UF in Gainesville now, hit the 'Burg every so often;). My folks moved from St. Pete to Alabama after I left for college, though, and that's where I'll be for Christmas break. So I probably won't be around for any kewl parties =^(.

DesignDawg

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
COOLSTUFF!

Here's my deal: Heather and I are both walking for graduation on the 15th, about 600 miles from there. --But we are planning on leaving on the 16th to caravan back down to Florida (Treasure Island) with my parents for the Christmas break. That will put us in the Tampa area at about 10 or 11 on the night of the 16th, so that day's out for me. --But if it was on the 17th, or the weekend of the 23rd, or even the weekend of the 29th, Heather and I can come. I hope we get to do this!

Ricky
DesignDawg

sweetrobin

Golden Member
Jan 20, 2000
oh lord don't bring up vegas .. thats E_mc_2's favorite place ... he keeps trying to talk me into eloping to Vegas ... I told him I would compromise and we can go there for our honeymoon.

jonnyGURU

Moderator <BR> Power Supplies
Oct 30, 1999
Not to steal anyone's thunder, but I'll be in the new house about then and we'll be having a house warming party around that time. Friends invited, but it's not like ATOT folk aren't considered friends. ;)

Where were you planning on the party? I know it wouldn't be at yakko's mom's!

Farbio

Diamond Member
Apr 9, 2000
sounds good to me isla, i will be in orlando area from about the 16th until the 27th...i leave for israel the morning of the 28th:)

Yeeny

Lifer
Feb 2, 2000
Darn you far away people, that sounds like fun too. Viper had a good idea with the nationwide party, but that would probably be impossible to get everyone together at the same time. I hope you guys all have a blast! ;)