YAIT: Post your pics if you are in the hurricane!

Skiguy411

Platinum Member
Dec 4, 2002
Post your Pics of the hurricane if you are in it! Not much has happened yet, Ill add more if anything changes.

Pic 1
Pic 2

In Raleigh, NC

BurnItDwn

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
hmm ... so far I like your weather the best Fuzion ... anything over 80deg is NOT nice as it is like a giant oven outside then.. Clouds are nice since they provide shade from the terrible bright light that comes from the sun. Hooray for teh weather in Brooklyn. Want to trade weather with chicago? Its about 80 and sunny here.

conjur

No Lifer
Jun 7, 2001
Originally posted by: BurnItDwn
hmm ... so far I like your weather the best Fuzion ... anything over 80deg is NOT nice as it is like a giant oven outside then.. Clouds are nice since they provide shade from the terrible bright light that comes from the sun. Hooray for teh weather in Brooklyn. Want to trade weather with chicago? Its about 80 and sunny here.

Over 80 is an oven???

Pansy!!!

Ophir

Golden Member
Mar 29, 2001
Originally posted by: Skiguy411
Post your Pics of the hurricane if you are in it! Not much has happened yet, Ill add more if anything changes.

Pic 1
Pic 2

In Raleigh, NC
Those are the weakest hurricane pics, EVER.

Skiguy411

Platinum Member
Dec 4, 2002
Originally posted by: Ophir
Originally posted by: Skiguy411

Pic 1
Pic 2

In Raleigh, NC
Those are the weakest hurricane pics, EVER.

I was hoping people who got hit worse would post, but then again those people are probably without power.....oh well

TTM77

Golden Member
Dec 21, 2002
No power for me at home. 1 tree down and branches all over the road. Other then that, everything was peachy. Candle light is fun. *hehehe*

MegaloManiaK

Golden Member
May 27, 2003
Originally posted by: Piano Man
Originally posted by: conjur
Originally posted by: notfred
I came in just to laugh at people in the hurricane and gloat that this is my current weather. Carry on :)

wow...a bit warm, eh?

Now THIS is perfect weather!!

:sun:

:D

Yea, but you do live in Kentucky. Not like I can really say too much about that since I myself live in the asscrack of America.

Is that louisiana? I consider that to be the leaky anus of america.