Yahooo. netflix (Netherlands) has avengers age of ultron

May 11, 2008
I was planning to by the dvd to see it for the first time, but now it is on netflix. I just watched it. Great movie. Eventually i will buy the dvd or blueray disc.:)

Last edited:

Ken g6

Programming Moderator, Elite Member
Dec 11, 1999
Wait, is it on Netflix or Yahoo? :p

May 11, 2008
fuck ya. Been wanting to rewatch it.

\\Edit

Liar I don't see it.

Sorry y'all, i assumed since netflix USA has a much larger movie offering than netflix Netherlands that age of ultron would be available as well in the USA.
Perhaps i should have noted that i have netflix Netherlands.

I enjoyed the movie very much. Ben & Jerry's Strawberry Cheesecake helps as well.

Last edited:

MongGrel

Lifer
Dec 3, 2013
Prime has it now too I think.

I watched the thing once sometime in the past I guess.

Was pretty ZZzzzzz IMHO.

Last edited:

sdifox

No Lifer
Sep 30, 2005
Sorry y'all, i assumed since netflix USA has a much larger movie offering than netflix Netherlands that age of ultron would be available as well in the USA.
Perhaps i should have noted that i have netflix Netherlands.

I enjoyed the movie very much. Ben & Jerry's Strawberry Cheesecake helps as well.

I would rather watch windmills and tulips. Honest. That movie was incoherent.

May 11, 2008
I would rather watch windmills and tulips. Honest. That movie was incoherent.

Windmills are a great piece of mechanics. To see them and hear them in action (The all wooden models (with metal bearings i assume) is really fun. There are still over a thousand left and most still work.

It was a long movie, but i did not find it incoherent. Just keep track of everything and it is a story with intermezzos that is slowly unfolding towards the infinity stones.

sdifox

No Lifer
Sep 30, 2005
Windmills are a great piece of mechanics. To see them and hear them in action (The all wooden models (with metal bearings i assume) is really fun. There are still over a thousand left and most still work.

It was a long movie, but i did not find it incoherent. Just keep track of everything and it is a story with intermezzos that is slowly unfolding towards the infinity stones.

Ultron was really dumb. Stark should be dead the moment ultron took control of jarvis. And all the ultron drones should have been at least as tough as ironman suits. The cap without shield against ultron? Ludicrus.

May 11, 2008
Ultron was really dumb. Stark should be dead the moment ultron took control of jarvis. And all the ultron drones should have been at least as tough as ironman suits. The cap without shield against ultron? Ludicrus.

I admit, ultron was a bit full of himself. But that is part of being aware of one self. And, the Ultron AI was partially based on the personality of Tony Stark. So, that is explaining it a bit. Instead of first solving his weaknesses , Ultron immediately went on to destroy humanity. If he was more machine like , a cold blooded calculating killer, he would have improved himself to be able to withstand all weaknesses. If ultron was more Skynet alike, the movie would have ended differently... Although, Ultron did make the ultimate vessel : Vision.

ultron-creates-vision.png

Last edited:
Mar 11, 2004
Its been on Netflix streaming here for quite a while. I watched it like 2 months back. Looks like its not on streaming currently.

Movie was bad. Was just mindblowingly fucking dumb and sloppy. I loved the pointless chase scene in Korea (I assume that's where it was), where Ultron drives the sarcophagus thing in a truck for no fucking reason (as highlighted by the two other bots literally lifting and flying the whole trailer 5 minutes later) other than to make a pointless stupid shitty chase scene (anyone notice how none of the drivers reacted at all to anything going on around the truck? Captain America is hanging off the back on the busted door and they don't even slow down or swerve when shit is flying back and forth?). It made that shitty chase sequence in the 2nd Matrix movie look like a masterpiece in comparison.

The CGI was also pretty sloppy at times as well (that opening scene was glaringly bad, with horrible animation/hit detection).