Yahoo, Shuiey, Mika & the whole crowd are comming to Indy; & there's only 2 points between 'em.

DABANSHEE

Banned
Dec 8, 1999
Wow how was bloody Monza.

I hope that track Marshal is ok, it didn't look too good seeing the FIA doctor giving CPR from the footage taken from the helicopter.

Gez, & Jos Verstappen almost got Arrows on the podium.

Things are looking good for Indy, I mean the F1 Indy - it could be the race of the year.

downhiller80

Platinum Member
Apr 13, 2000
Yeah I saw the CPR as well. I was amazed that the UK commentators didn't pick up on what they were doing to him!

They said "I hope noones been seriously hurt". Well ya-huh!

Button's such a dumb-ass . . .

Seb

downhiller80

Platinum Member
Apr 13, 2000
Not so good, he died from head and chest injuries.

Do you reckon it was a loose wheel? Personally i think he ran straight over to the cars on the gravel, and as soon as he got there De La Rosa arrived . . .

Either way you can bet they'll be another shake up to make it safer AGAIN.

Seb

ultravox

Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
He was indeed hit by a flying wheel assembly....at first I thought it might have been deLaRosa after seeing his automotive cartwheels.
Indy will be different to say the least. Walls do not loom large in Formula 1 and I expect to see many seeing the wall up close.....Jacques will feel right at home though....

downhiller80

Platinum Member
Apr 13, 2000
I know how they could make it safer. Build 6ft high concrete walls down the edges of the tracks. Then see how fast the little ah heck'll dare to go :)

Seb