Yahoo instant messenger - maxed out friend list - what to do??

Ender510

Golden Member
Sep 3, 2000
I can't add any more friends to my IM list for Yahoo? Are there any hacks/fixes/patches for this to be able to add more? Any solutions you guys can think of w/o deleting peeps??

RSI

Diamond Member
May 22, 2000
There's a limit to how many people you can have on your list? What a piece of crap!

I say use MSN, AIM, or ICQ, that's the best fix.

-RSI

Yeeny

Lifer
Feb 2, 2000
Wow, aren't we the popular one? ;)

RSI: When the heck did I end up in your sig now? Darn it, I said no more, don't you listen? ;)

eyor

Banned
Feb 7, 2000
Ender: There is a limit? What is it?

my new sig: \|/
-------------------------
When the heck did I end up in your sig now? Darn it, I said no more, don't you listen? -GirlFriday

LoL, j/k girlfriday :)

Ender510

Golden Member
Sep 3, 2000
I think it's a little over 100... I counted pretty quickly and the number came to about 105-110 or so. I ask a innocent question and I get all these sarcastic retorts! All I wanted was to be able to add more people!! ;)

fir3wir3

Banned
Oct 15, 2000
I had the same problem w/ icq, not a limit, but just too many damn people on my list

so I looked at each person, and found out that I talked to a lot of people but I didnt NEED some people on my list... if you're only taking to a person because they say hi first, give 'em the pink slip!

RSI

Diamond Member
May 22, 2000
GF,

I saw that in one of your posts, and it just struck me as funny as hell, so I stuck it in my sig, since I have nothing better to put there. :D

-RSI

palad

Golden Member
Jul 18, 2000
GIrl Friday did indeed call a halt to using her quotes in sigs. Just see my sig. :)

Ender510

Golden Member
Sep 3, 2000
Actually, I am able to communicate to a lot of the people on my list as resources.. I im them whenever we have questions and we are able to shoot back quick replies to each other. The others are just friends that I've known for a while or people.. I've already deleted a few people, but still it sucks that this IM prog has a limit! At least it has the feature to only view the online peeps which makes the listing much more viewing friendly..

Aznbruin

Dec 19, 1999
I've maxed out my aol instant messenger list with 150. If you have more friends then too bad. I don't think icq has a max since I have around 300 on it right now and I'm finding no problems with adding more.