YAGT. Yet another guido thread.

Jhill

Diamond Member
Oct 28, 2001
Recently a few guido pages have been linked. Like this one. Guidos

My question is, are their really people that look and dress like this in Jersey? Or is just a group of kids trying to get a reaction from other people? To me it seems like they are just playing the part and trying to get attention. If I go to jersey and walk around will I actually see this phenomenon?

Jeeebus

Diamond Member
Aug 29, 2006
Originally posted by: Kadarin
Link is mildly not SFW due to racy ads on left side.

am I the only one that looked solely at the left side ads and ignored the main page after reading this?

E equals MC2

Banned
Apr 16, 2006
Originally posted by: Engraver
They look like average emos to me, maybe with spikier hair.

WTF? They're the complete polar opposites of emos. While emos bitch and moan about their pathetic life with wrist slitting, guidos and their beyond-delusional egos with utter meat-headed intelligence go about pimpin' their civics and trying to get with equally idiotic female counter parts.

Oct 11, 2007
Originally posted by: E equals MC2
Originally posted by: Engraver
They look like average emos to me, maybe with spikier hair.

WTF? They're the complete polar opposites of emos. While emos bitch and moan about their pathetic life with wrist slitting, guidos and their beyond-delusional egos with utter meat-headed intelligence go about pimpin' their civics and trying to get with equally idiotic female counter parts.

beat by a few seconds.

lozina

Lifer
Sep 10, 2001
I always think of guido as the guy with olive skin, slicked back hair, big gold chain cross driving a Camaro IROC-Z and thinking he's the shit

IceBergSLiM

Lifer
Jul 11, 2000
Originally posted by: lozina
I always think of guido as the guy with olive skin, slicked back hair, big gold chain cross driving a Camaro IROC-Z and thinking he's the shit

that was the 80's / 90's guido.......they have since devolved