yagt> what to do?

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

bonk102

Diamond Member
Oct 23, 2000
stick with the new one, the old one is an old one for a reason, but both are hotties, but i'd still say stick with the new one

Geekbabe

Moderator Emeritus<br>Elite Member
Oct 16, 1999
www.theshoppinqueen.com
Hmmmm... a 26 yr old with a 13 yr old kid,that you just meet that not only boffs you but also lets you take her pic? I dunno but for some reason my leg really hurts ...probably because you're pulling it with this parody thread:)

Jzero

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
I'm thinkin' these ladies must have mothers that are under 40. This is a perfect opportunity to score 2 daily doubles. If you are open to a young 60 granny, maybe even a trifecta!!!!!!!

gotsmack

Diamond Member
Mar 4, 2001
go with the one you get along best with and treats you the best.

The new girl seems kinda young to have a 13 year old kid.

props for having pics.

The first pic is hotter.

Oh, and is it just me, or are YAGTs with pics getting a lot better-looking?

Ausm

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
From my personal experience getting involved with a divorce` is risky if you think it will last for the long haul. I am on my second divorce both my ex's had kids( and were divorced) that I was attached to and both are violating my visitation rights after the divorce also....Which I paid approximately 5000/ divorce in lawyer fees not only that it 5-7 years to rectify my credit after the Big D.

My Second thought is don't think with your dick like I did...it will come around and bite you in the ars for sure. Pick the women who has a compatible personality which is very important IMHO.

Ausm

Yax

Platinum Member
Feb 11, 2003
Knock'm both up at the same time. You'd be paying child support, but you'd have some beautiful kids. Maybe they'd both agree to live with you and it all works out.

pipster

Nov 27, 2001
Originally posted by: AnyMal
Why is this thread back from the dead? :confused:

Yeah, good call.

Anyways, single moms?! Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad news... do NOT get in a "relationship" with single moms.

Both women should make very nice bootie call though. They can both fight for the bottom rung as you keep looking for hotter girls.

Kyteland

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2002
Originally posted by: AnyMal
Why is this thread back from the dead? :confused:

This is the second old post bumped by MacGaven (that I've seen) in the last 10 minutes. :Q